Essential support for under 25s

Post of The Month

Abigail is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hi there,

Welcome to the boards. Hope you gind it more helpful.

Its hard to find support, sorry that no one will take you to see your gp/doctor i am not sure if this is the same for you but you are aload to book doctors appointments without your parents being there and you can attend them unacccompanied.

Depression and other illness can be quite scary especially when your quite young. Do have a look round the site there are lots of useful articles and information on here.

You are not alone.

Sunday to thursday we have support chats and general chats on at 8pm till 9:30pm if you would like to join them. They are a great way to get to know people and seak support at the same time. Heres the link to the page -

Hope to see you round

(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Maybe only me who thinks this

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
    Thats what someone said in support chat and it was one of the mods (not one of the main ones) but I dont know
    Hmmmm interesting... That might be a thread in itself ha!
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Thank you James that makes sense

Just that part about needing information. Your a registered chairty- cant you break confidenalitlity without it? By like tracking the phone done or something
      "Recovery is my best revenge" - Carolyn Spring "Let your past make you better not bitter" - Unknown

Thank you!

Sorry i have more quite deep questions:/

Would it get back to you if - you was the only person to know. And found that out in like their investigation thing. And didnt do anything and they succeeded with their plans. Like would that get back to you? NOT to say that would be responsible. If that makes sense?

Because i suppose there are ways round that. Like for example if someone was threatening with a terrorist attack. That's obviously something you would find a way round.

"Recovery is my best revenge" - Carolyn Spring "Let your past make you better not bitter" - Unknown

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995