Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

Attachment file size issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment file size issue

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Oh gosh, what incredible photos [USER="95329"]
    Also thanks for explaining how the pictures work. Imgur is def your best bet.
    Imgur doesnt answer whaat i asked though :P

Originally posted by evie_rose View Post

Imgur doesnt answer whaat i asked though :P
    Hmm, fair point! So, I don't know why the limit on attachments is so small. It should be a lot bigger according to the settings in the back end. I'll check it out and report back if I find anything.
    "Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed." - Mason Cooley

Comment

This is what I get whenever I try to upload anything Mike

Comment

Cheers Evie - I've moved these to a separate thread just so we don't clutter up the Weekly Challenge one. What file format do you usually upload photos in?

Mike
        We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
        If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
        ask over in the
        Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post
          Cheers Evie - I've moved these to a separate thread just so we don't clutter up the Weekly Challenge one. What file format do you usually upload photos in?

Mike
          Jpg.
          That's just what it save to on my phone. I had the same problem on my old phone too..

Comment

Have you worked this out yet? I have a pretty photo for photo challenge and I can't upload it because that would require me to crop most the beautifulness away

Comment

evie_rose - So, according to the settings you should be able to upload almost 10MB worth of a JPG. I'm not really sure why it's limiting you so much... there might be a more complicated reason for it. I'll let James get back to you.

Mike
              ask over in the

Comment

evie_rose - So, according to the settings you should be able to upload almost 10MB worth of a JPG. I'm not really sure why it's limiting you so much... there might be a more complicated reason for it. I'll let James get back to you.

Mike

thats so weird :/ i thought it was such a small amount.. its been like that for ages, it just didnt bother me as much till now. i wonder if anyone else is having issues with it

Comment

Yes I have the same problem I have to upload any pictures to this site from my laptop
                  'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Hmm maybe it's just a phone issue then.. :/

Comment

have you worked this out yet?

Comment

The Mix have you fixed this yet?

Comment

Hey Meggles,

'Fraid we're still looking into this, but it looks like it might be a software bug.
                          It's likely to take a little while as our tech team are currently busy with a mini boards-related project we'll announce soon (watch this space!)

Bear with us

- James
                          ask over in the

Comment

Hey Meggles,

'Fraid we're still looking into this, but it looks like it might be a software bug.
                            It's likely to take a little while as our tech team are currently busy with a mini boards-related project we'll announce soon (watch this space!)

Bear with us

- James

bloody software bugs...ha

Comment

Hey Meggles,

Bear with us

- James
                              Can you fix this yet.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X