Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Time for another ranty thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absolutely sick of not being able to leave my house. Stupid anxiety is ruining my life and even my physical health has now deteriorated because of it. fed up to the max with myself

Comment

• argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

​never felt so pushed away unwanted unwelcome in ages I hate myself soo much
      Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

• what my housemate or other people fail to understand is that I am completely unbothered by her dislike towards me. I don't give two flying fucks and will not be intimidated by any one nor be roped into attempts to start drama.

I don't have the time or the energy for that. waste of my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
          what my housemate or other people fail to understand is that I am completely unbothered by her dislike towards me. I don't give two flying fucks and will not be intimidated by any one nor be roped into attempts to start drama.

I don't have the time or the energy for that. waste of my time.
          This is such a good attitude to have towards these kinds of situations. Props to you for that
          You're a ghost at most
          A set of empty bones
          Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

• Sick of people being so fucking shitty, build a bridge and get the fuck over it! Glad this presentation is over
            As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• Doctors are so fucking shit

Comment

• so sick and tired of bad mouthing judgemental trolls

Comment

Last edited by Salix alba; 24-03-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• This thread's been dead for nearly a month, I'm bringing it back baby!!!

I hate:
                    Bus drivers who can't stick to timetables
                    Pineapple on pizza
                    Aspiring gamer youtubers who are still in school
                    Nazis
                    'Feminists' (with quotation marks)
                    People against the real feminists
                    The government
                    Basically everything else
                    But worst of all...

... people who don't pick up their dog's shit. There's a special place in hell for those people.

Also, Peppa Pig.
                    No matter how hard it will get
                    We will pull always through
                    ​Because I'll never forget
                    ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

• Come on Elle! Where's your post???

Comment

• My highly requested rant by the GC-ers about my internet, using all the autocorrected words that arose tonight in chat!

BT are striking again.... Since we changed over to them in April we have had nothing but the worst fracking internet. It's so fracking crappy, I can't even stay in chat for a whole 5 minutes. I swear..... it broke down about 27281923.181 times tonight (actually about 25 times in the entire 1.5 hours I was in Wayne's's chat). It got so, so, so frustrating, so fracking frustrating that I spiled my coffee, and nearly got my phone in the process with that one. Close one there. So goddamn close. I swear, I could have fracking screamed at it! Well, I could have if I'd so wanted. I was a liner in my living room tonight. So in all, Hepster's internet really, really got the better of her tonight.... So much that we all in chat started doing some crazy slip slop dance!

Aidan Aidan, you got me through it man, you are one of the funniest people I've ever encountered on here.

Fracking = freaking
                        Spiled = spilt
                        Hepster (or hep) = hey
                        Liner = loner
                        Slip, slop, = we were trying to write stop.
                        Last edited by independent_; 24-04-2017, 09:46 PM.
                        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

• Im no good at ranting really haha

Comment

• Originally posted by independent_ View Post
                            Aidan Aidan, you got me through it man, you are one of the funniest people I've ever encountered on here.
                            You on about the 'Spile wars: BT strikes back' thing or the 'hepster spiled her coffee because she like it before it wad cool' thing? And also "highly requested" is an understatement : )

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidan View Post

You on about the 'Spile wars: BT strikes back' thing or the 'hepster spiled her coffee because she like it before it wad cool' thing? And also &quot;highly requested&quot; is an understatement : )
                              Oh all of them! Haha and absolutely. I hope Wayne gets to see this too!

Comment

• Been in college since 9 doing absolutely nothing but going to town and back to sign in for the next lesson. I might as well be doing an online course because no teachers turn up. Or will help me . I thought first year was shit. But i can remeber a few taught lessons.
                                Wtf why is this college still open. Just send us email saying theres no teachers ffs. It takes me 1 hour to get here to go nothinggg but have to stay til 5 just for attendence. What a waste. I'm failingggg. Fml
                                Last edited by Shaunie; 05-05-2017, 02:40 PM.
                                I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X