Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Time for another ranty thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've found the girl I want to marry, but she lives in another country and I can't afford the train tickets to go and see her :"(

It's tearing me apart, what's the point in living???
    No matter how hard it will get
    We will pull always through
    ​Because I'll never forget
    ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

• I honestly hate people.
      As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• Presentation is over thank fuck. Team were absolute pricks. I started another argument. At least the lecturer agreed with me about how the level should've been put together
        As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• just want distractions and i cant even fucking have that..

Comment

• Arghhhhh I hate rude arragont self centred fucking little piss wits :@ learn some respect !!!!!!!
            Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Why is everyone stuck to their phones????? I say thst using a phone but i mean there's a time and a place. I feel like im speaking to a brick wall most times. Fml your not going to die if you dont check facebook for a few hours let alone a few minutes. What's so interesting that you can't drop it to speak to someone .

So fking ruuuuuddde!!!!
              Last edited by Shaunie; 14-06-2017, 11:36 PM.
              I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

• When trying to open a document crashes your computer.

And breeeeeathe.

Edit: when posting this crashes it again.
                Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  When trying to open a document crashes your computer.

And breeeeeathe.

Edit: when posting this crashes it again.

think your computer is trying to tell you to go enjoy the sunshine!

Comment

• I dont want to drink or go clubbing ffs cba tonight . asdfhhjktsaafh😭
                    I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

• 29 freaking degrees and i have to be outside all afternoon for work. last time i did this i ended up being blue lighted to hospital... hdsufdsiofajsdhfui i dont even want to go out today as it is..but work.. outside..in this weather.. just no. argh

Comment

• I fucking hate when my dad gets deployed and no one tells me. He's been deployed to south Korea and I find out through Facebook. Fucking fantastic. 👌

Comment

• some people stress me right out. argh the anxiety and paranoia they give me

Comment

• Actually feel like smashing everyone's phone who decides to ignore me cause they're sitting on their phone or choose to go on their phone half way through conversation.
                            Ruuuuuuddde

Comment

• no one knows what this rash is and its literally feels like my legs are gonna burn off..agyiuhoifpsdifjds its spreading too

Comment

• Things have been so hard recently, I can't cope with it all
                                'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X