Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music

Just wanted to see what people listen to for any suggestions and just interested. And share what I listen to. Cause I love music.

I like most music. R&B, pop, house music, and most indie and rap. just not anything thats shouting and heavy.
    I like bastille, imagine drgaons, zara Larsson, MO, hailee steinfeld, alessia cara, sigala, Annie-Marrie,

Mumfords and sons, coldplay, the script, the chainsmokers, rihanna, tinie tempah, , stormzy, adele, james morrison, jess gylnne, adele, james arthur, artic monkeys, two doorcinema club, maroon 5, one republic, sia, clean banit, shawn mendes. tom odel, emeli sande. ellie goulding, Ben Howard and a lot more.

My faviourate songs at the moment are James Morrison - demons(and faviourate music video),
    Love myself - hailee steinfied -(Not so much now I know its about self masturbation). Unsteady- X ambassadors, Capsize - Frendship. Find me- sigma, and imagine dragons - dreams.
    What about anyone else?
    I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

I really like hailee steinfeld:starving
    This morning when I looked on my music app hailee steinfeld has dueted with MGK:at my best
    Zara larsson has also dueted with clean bandit:symphony
    I dont think you mentioned charli xcx but she has dueted with mura masa:1 night
    I know you didnt mention Little mix but I like touch and no more sad songs
    Rihanna ft Future:selfish (I really like that song as it tells me that sometimes you have to be selfish)
    The chainsmokers:something just like this
    I realy like atm too..
    Maroon 5 ft future:cold
    Mr.Probz:Till you're loved
    Jax jones:you dont know me
    and starley:call on me

THERES JUST A FEW :D
    'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Ah i do love something just like this, call on me and don't act like you know me. Gunna listen to others you put now.
      And forgot to put I really like scared to be lonely and solo dance, and now and later, as well.
      I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

I like scared to be lonely too

Comment

You have temped me in to wanting to listen to my headphones now I might get a cheeky song or two in before hollyoaks starts!

Comment

Aha I've spend my whole morning on Spotify and only found two more songs i like.
            https://youtu.be/vVmy-97hVtM
            And
            https://youtu.be/5JxgDJvqGmM

Comment

Yeah there nice songs too perfer the second one

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X