Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Deleting a post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting a post

Is there a way of doing it

You will have to PM the staff team account The Mix and they can remove it for you
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix
      Thank you *BananaMonkey*

Hey Jason2016au we can remove posts for you, do feel free to send us a PM with the link to the post you'd like removed or report it to us using the 'report/nominate' button under the post.

- Aife
      No worries. Glad I could help
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

PM the mods x
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X