Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

To mods - website design/logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To mods - website design/logo

Hello,

Why is The Mix website top bar blue and why is the logo White? - im confused
    'Mental health is not a not a destination but a process. It's about how you drive and not where you're going'

I was wondering the same thing too!

Comment

I think it's to make it look like one of the Heads Together headbands, but it looks like a blue rug to me
      : )
      No matter how hard it will get
      We will pull always through
      ​Because I'll never forget
      ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
        I think it's to make it look like one of the Heads Together headbands, but it looks like a blue rug to me

That could definitely be a possibility with the London Marathon coming up on Sunday.
        'Mental health is not a not a destination but a process. It's about how you drive and not where you're going'

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering about it too (I don't like change) and Rhys posted it may have had something to do with the marathon

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
            You've just reminded me of something!

Comment

Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post

You've just reminded me of something!
              What? The marathon?

Comment

Aidan

yeah and the BBC documentary about people with mental health issues running the marathon.

I kid you not I was thinking about making a documentary just about that but instead it was going to be an expedition.

Comment

Here is the Heads Together headband that i've got and somewhat looks similar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix
                    Hey everyone,

Just to confirm, the new banner is indeed designed to look like the Heads Together headband for the marathon just around the corner. 10 points to Aidan!

Mike

Ah okay Mike, i was just very confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                      Aidan

yeah and the BBC documentary about people with mental health issues running the marathon.

I kid you not I was thinking about making a documentary just about that but instead it was going to be an expedition.

i watched the BBC documentary!

Comment

Haha Jess I was confused too lol
                        'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Ohhh this makes more sense - I thought it was a picture of a blue carpet lmao

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X