Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Goodbye everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm very sad to say that today is be my last day at The Mix. As you guys may know, I was here for a 3 month work placement and somehow those three months have flown by! I have absolutely loved working with and (virtually) getting to know you all. If it wasn't already clear, Iím quite sad to go, but it has been such a treat to live in London and work with this wonderful community. Thank you all for welcoming me so readily and making me laugh, (almost) cry, and feel every emotion in between. You are all such lovely, strong, and worthy people and I really truly believe that you all can overcome any struggles you're facing. In attempt to not get too sappy, I will stop there and leave you with my favourite thing: a cute cat photo!

- Mica

Goodbye mica - you have been fantastic and im going to miss seeing you around. All the best with your future ventures.
    'Mental health is not a not a destination but a process. It's about how you drive and not where you're going'

Comment

You've always been on the mix from my POV, I've only been here since February. I had no idea you were here for just three months.

It's sad to see you go!! But at least you left us with a cute cat pic. That nearly makes up for everything else haha

It's lovely to have known you, I (and everyone else as well obviously!) thank you so much for being here, and best of luck with whatever you do next!!!
      No matter how hard it will get
      We will pull always through
      ​Because I'll never forget
      ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

Bye Mica best of luck
        'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Bye Mica, it was good to chat to you whilst you've been here Good luck x

Comment

Awwww, bye Mica!

Glad you enjoyed your placement, I wish you got to stay a bit longer.

Comment

I hope you have a great time doing whatever your doing next, it was lovely to have you, best of luck going to miss seeing u around

Comment

Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

You have been lovely and a great lot of help here.
                  Sad to see you go
                  All the best! X
                  I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Good luck with the future, sad to see you go you have always been there for everyone.

Thanks

Comment

Mica,

I dunno if you'll see this now, but I can't believe you're leaving already! Gosh that was quick! Good luck for the future!
                      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

This how I feel too So sad to see you go Mica, thank you so much for everything and I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                        X