Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

All things Netflix (and recommendations too )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All things Netflix (and recommendations too )

I've still got quite a bit of time to kill so I was wondering if any of you guys had some recommendations or just wanted to share what you guts were currently watching or looking forward too? What you liked , what you didn't like
    Last edited by Salix alba; 20-08-2017, 03:36 PM.

There's only really one TV series I've watched fully on Netflix and that's Once Upon A Time. I found it was quite great, however it does get boring at times.

I've watched a few episodes of Rick and Morty, and watched a few comedy shows and films
    As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Izombies is an interesting thing to watch..don't know if it's your thing though. Kinda crimey medical drama time series

Comment

I'm watching House of Cards at the moment and loving it. For a movie, I can't recommend Anthropoid enough - it's very very intense but an amazing watch. Forewarning though, I had to watch a Dara O'Brien stand-up afterwards to lighten my mood before bed. If you want something a bit easier then Before I Fall is super good as well.
        Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

I'm really enjoying Free Rein and Uncle right now myself
          "Weave me a rope that will pull me through these impossible times"
          ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Comment

oooooh Thanks guys, I'll have a look!

Comment

Hi!

​Orphan Black and Sense8 are two that I have been watching religiously, they are both very binge-worthy!

Hann Once Upon A Time is my all time favourite show, so much that I am going to a comic-con next year for it!

​-SunshineSoul

Comment

Originally posted by SunshineSoul View Post
                Hi!

​Orphan Black and Sense8 are two that I have been watching religiously, they are both very binge-worthy!

Hann Once Upon A Time is my all time favourite show, so much that I am going to a comic-con next year for it!

​-SunshineSoul

Omg no way! Are you cosplaying for it?
                As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Originally posted by Hann View Post

Omg no way! Are you cosplaying for it?
                  ​I think it's amazing how creative fans can be and some of the costumes are incredible! It will be my first one and so it will all be very new to me but I guess I could have a go! I'd love to cosplay The Evil Queen but I think Emma would be easier for me so we shall see! Have you cos-played before?

Comment

Originally posted by SunshineSoul View Post

​I think it's amazing how creative fans can be and some of the costumes are incredible! It will be my first one and so it will all be very new to me but I guess I could have a go! I'd love to cosplay The Evil Queen but I think Emma would be easier for me so we shall see! Have you cos-played before?

Yeah I go to a gaming fest and they have cosplay masquerades and they're amazing to watch.
                    Dude that'd be amazing to go as The Evil Queen. Yeah Emma would be easier, I'd quite like to go as Snow, as she is in the Enchanted Forest, I think that would be a good cosplay
                    I have cosplayed as a Minion before, was very last minute so threw on stuff I had in the house xD

Comment

Originally posted by Hann View Post

Yeah I go to a gaming fest and they have cosplay masquerades and they're amazing to watch.
                      Dude that'd be amazing to go as The Evil Queen. Yeah Emma would be easier, I'd quite like to go as Snow, as she is in the Enchanted Forest, I think that would be a good cosplay
                      I have cosplayed as a Minion before, was very last minute so threw on stuff I had in the house xD
                      ​That sounds amazing! You sound like an expert, at least I know who to ask for some advice! ​ I think Enchanted Forest Snow would be ace, and Emma from the season 4 finale?

Oh my gosh a Minion!? That is really cool, did you paint yourself yellow and everything?

​I think you're right about maybe starting a cosplay/fandom thread! Remember you can always start one too!

Comment

River dale is the best thing I've watched on Netflix so far!! 😊

Comment

The night shift! I love it, it's about a hospital and a lot of the drs military, it touches on ptsd too
                          'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

I've just started watching Gilmore Girls, it's so good!

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post
                              I've just started watching Gilmore Girls, it's so good!

sfhijdsifpko
                              im watching gilmore girls too. its so goodd

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X