Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

I'm sorry guys I'm gonna take a break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry guys I'm gonna take a break

Hey guys I dunno if I'm putting this in the right place but I'm sorry for everything !!!

I'm gonna take a break from the mix I feel like you guys have helped me soo much but know I'm arguing with people I've met here and it's just soo hard I'm really struggling and feel like i need to be on my own for a bit with out abandoning anyone I'm sorry again and I'll see you in a few weeks ❤️❤️ Everyone stay strong
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
    Dr. Seuss

Hi horsemad

Its understandable take care of your self and try and get some rest. We will be here when you decided to come back.

Take care
    Abi

Comment

Take care of yourself Horsemad! Xx
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Take care hun! If you ever want to talk, pm me! Im happy for you to have my email address too if it would help <3
        Keep strong and remember who you are!

Comment

No problem at all Horsemad - sometimes we all need a bit of space. Take good care.
          "Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed." - Mason Cooley

Comment

Take care Horsemad, wishing you all the best

Comment

Hey Horsemad

I hope you start feeling better soon, you're always always welcome here. I completely stand by your decision and you're not abandoning anyone, you need to do what's right for you and sometimes removing yourself from something that's unhelpful is the best way forward.

I hope that you continue to fight your demons, no matter how hard and know that you are appreciated and loved very much.

Take care lovely

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X