Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Top life tips!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top life tips!

    Top tip - Do not ever forget the keys to your house when there is absolutely no mobile signal in your area😂

    I'm surprised I even got to 14 without ever doing this... but I did it today. Not an experience I want to repeat😂 just don't okay?

    What's your top life tip?
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

  • #2
    Top tip - Always check the pockets of your clothes before you put them in the washing machine! I did the washing the other day and it turned out there was a tissue in a pocket and there was fluff on everything...
    Another wash later and after going over everything with a clothing roller, I realised to always, always check pockets 😂😂

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dancewithdeath_24 View Post
      Top tip - Always check the pockets of your clothes before you put them in the washing machine! I did the washing the other day and it turned out there was a tissue in a pocket and there was fluff on everything...
      Another wash later and after going over everything with a clothing roller, I realised to always, always check pockets 😂😂
      Ah yes... the amount of times that I've left tissues and/or sweety wrappers in my pocket and then...

      Oh and money. Never leave money in your pockets. Especially not any money that isn't plastic.
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

      Comment


      • #4
        Top life tip- don't get dropped off at school/college by a parent, and when you get out the car tell said parent to 'have fun'
        No matter how hard it will get
        We will pull always through
        ​Because I'll never forget
        ​It's the human thing to do

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Aidan View Post
          Top life tip- don't get dropped off at school/college by a parent, and when you get out the car tell said parent to 'have fun'
          ha ha😂😂
          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

          Comment


          • #6
            my top tip. im always busy sooooo meal prep! i did today, i prepared 4 meals to freeze so those busy days i can get them out in the moring, defrost and reheat come dinner time. its healthier than cooking junk food all the time lol

            Like so...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Meggles; 14-09-2017, 04:27 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Meggles View Post
              my top tip. im always busy sooooo meal prep! i did today, i prepared 4 meals to freeze so those busy days i can get them out in the moring, defrost and reheat come dinner time. its healthier than cooking junk food all the time lol

              Like so...
              This meal prep is on point

              Geeeez
              No matter how hard it will get
              We will pull always through
              ​Because I'll never forget
              ​It's the human thing to do

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Aidan View Post

                This meal prep is on point

                Geeeez

                lmao. the sarcasm :P

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Meggles View Post
                  my top tip. im always busy sooooo meal prep! i did today, i prepared 4 meals to freeze so those busy days i can get them out in the moring, defrost and reheat come dinner time. its healthier than cooking junk food all the time lol

                  Like so...
                  I'm loving the meal planning. It's fantastic that!
                  "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Meal prep, rather.
                    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

                    Comment

                    Hide this page

                    Local Advice Finder

                    Find local services

                    The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

                    Working...
                    X