Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Oooh hey Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh hey Friday

Hey everyone

So I thought id bring back my Friday thread, this is where we can share our weekend plans..

For me this weekend I am working all weekend but... today I am going out with my older sister and two of my nephews.

What you all up too this weekend?

Sharing is caring
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Loving the return of the Friday thread 'NarnaMonkey!

Sounds like you're having a lovely Friday

I'm off to Ikea this weekend to get some shelves - need somewhere for me books!
    Critics build nothing.

Comment

This is such a good idea. I am a bit new to remember this post. Sadly

Weekend plans
      - Annoy counsellor
      - Do college work
      - Hide from fireworks as well.

Have a great weekend.

Abi

Comment

I donít have any plans this weekend apart from training and hopefully finding some surf somewhere!
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          Loving the return of the Friday thread 'NarnaMonkey!

Sounds like you're having a lovely Friday

I'm off to Ikea this weekend to get some shelves - need somewhere for me books!
          So nice to hear from you.
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
            This is such a good idea. I am a bit new to remember this post. Sadly

Weekend plans
            - Annoy counsellor
            - Do college work
            - Hide from fireworks as well.

Have a great weekend.

Abi
            Thanks for sharing I am gonna aim to do it every Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Esme17 View Post
              I don’t have any plans this weekend apart from training and hopefully finding some surf somewhere!
              Sounds like a chilled weekend

Comment

Woo! It's starting to feel like the site again

I don't have any plans this weekend, so spending tomorrow in bed (for the first time in ages) and might make plans for Sunday also hoping to get another blog done and pack!
                'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Hello

Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you're working all weekend, what do you do for work?

​I'm not doing much.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblesGoesBoo View Post
                    Woo! It's starting to feel like the site again

I don't have any plans this weekend, so spending tomorrow in bed (for the first time in ages) and might make plans for Sunday also hoping to get another blog done and pack!
                    Glad your happy about the return of the friday thread

Have a nice weekend

Comment

Originally posted by citizen View Post
                      Hello

Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you're working all weekend, what do you do for work?

​I'm not doing much.
                      Im a care assistant, so I do 12hour days and shift work which includes weekends..

Have a nice chilled weekend

Comment

Originally posted by *BananaMonkey* View Post

Im a care assistant, so I do 12hour days and shift work which includes weekends..

Have a nice chilled weekend

Thank you, ah that's awesome- well done. Very long hours though.

Comment

I'm aware it's Saturday but I thought I'd post anyway. I love these threads so much! I remember them from before!!

This weekend is my last completely free weekend for a while, so I'm spending it mostly relaxing and off to see some fireworks tonight (can't have this weekend without them)!
                          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

So glad to have so many replies to this thread.. its great to bring it back. Hope you guys enjoy it

Comment

Thanks for bringing back this thread *BananaMonkey*! Last night I watched some fireworks which were really pretty

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X