Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Hello Friday..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Friday..

Hey everyone..

So cos it had such a positive response last week its time for Friday thread.

Today Im working tomorrow seeing family for more birthday celebrations and Sunday rememberance day parade and seeing friend to celebrate my birthday

Will be a nice weekend.

What you all up too?

Sharing is caring
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

*BananaMonkey* That's sound like a lovely weekend. Happy birthday for when ever it is.

​My weekend contain finishing 2 lots of college work to be finished and 2 to continue working on, sleeping and generally catching up on self-care time.

Comment

Every weekend all i do is just work :'((( and rarely can be bother to do anythint after, so my posts to these probably stop here ahh, would be very repeatative.

Enjoy your weekends!
      I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

That sounds lovely, enjoy! I'm going to see my sister this weekend which will be lovely and then go out for lunch on Sunday back at home.

Comment

I have training in the morning but i am also going to go shopping at some time for some new clothes i think

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!
          Last edited by Esme17; 10-11-2017, 07:45 PM.
          Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Comment

I was meant to be spending the weekend with friends, then travelling home on monday. But one person ruined all that ..
            'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Night out tonight to the library 🙃
              Study session tomorrow
              Last edited by Meggles; 11-11-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Was at a sports event yesterday and just generally relaxing today.

Hope everyone's had nice weekends!
                "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X