Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Have feedback about chat?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have feedback about chat?

Had a particularly good or bad chat? Did you feel heard, supported and safe?

Do you have any suggestions for how we could improve things?

Whether you've had a helpful, unhelpful or 'meh' chat, we want to hear what you think.

Your feedback is really important for us when we're thinking about ways to make chat the most supportive space we can. So we're always happy to hear your thoughts on what works well, what doesn't work so well and how we make it better.

To help with this, we have a feedback form
    !

How does it work?

The form will ask you a series of questions about your experience of chat. The more you can tell us the better! But we realise that you might not always have much time, so there are two ways to fill it out:
    • The debrief/rant/vent option to get out anything fustrating from chat (quite short, but write as much as you'd like) or
    • The express option for constructive criticism (if you only have a few seconds) or
    • The in-depth option* for constructive criticism (if you have a minute or two).
    * not all the questions are compulsory, so you can still complete it fairly quickly

Is it anonymous?

It is if you want it to be.

Letting us know your username can be really helpful as it means it's easier to see how things change over time for you, and can also mean we understand your feedback more fully. However, if you'd prefer to remain anonymous, just leave the username box blank

When can I use it?

You can use this form any time and as many times as you like. So if you wanted, you could fill it out after every chat you come to!

You can find the form here.

Any questions? Feel free to ask below
    We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the feedback form..
    We've added a new question to the full feedback option asking which topics you'd like to see covered in future expert chats.

Of course, you can also vote in our current poll

Look forward to seeing your ideas!

Thanks

James
    We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Donee Hope the feedbacks okaay! Did the lenghly one, took me ages to decide whether I wanted to go for the I only a have a few minutes or the I have timee! But yeah, it's great to see you guys reaching out for feedback ^.^

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X