Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

Chats tonight (Wednesday 19/07/2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats tonight (Wednesday 19/07/2017)

Hey guys,

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Elena and Amy will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Sand and James will be modding.

Following on from a recent incident with a spammer, we'll be passwording all chat rooms until we fix the problem. The password for the chat rooms tonight will be TheAmazingSpiderman.

EDIT: we're disabling the password for tonight - we think we've managed to fix the issue.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm.

Have a good one!

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

who is coming up with these passwords? hahaha

Comment

"Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed." - Mason Cooley

Comment

Quick update on this - we think we've managed to patch the exploit being used by the spammers, so we'll be disabling the password for tonight. One less thing to worry about!

Mike
        ask over in the

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post
          Quick update on this - we think we've managed to patch the exploit being used by the spammers, so we'll be disabling the password for tonight. One less thing to worry about!

Mike
          Ah good, thanks!!

I can precede to spam you all again
          * evil laugh *

Im kidding, its just I couldnt get in a room, and didnt find the password in the forum til after lol
          "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"- Hamlet

Comment

Right... I can finally stop saying "TheAmazingSpiderman" out loud and to myself. Have been saying it since I saw this thread at like 12! Haha. I kept saying "Athena90" to myself yesterday and couldn't even get in - crappy 3G lol!
            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Is anyone else getting "name not available"
              I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunie View Post
                Is anyone else getting name not available
                I am too, is it a phone thing?
                "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"- Hamlet

Comment

Yeah Shaunie I am too, can't seem to log in even as a guest x
                  ""You are not your illness. You have an individual story to tell. You have a name, a history, a personality. staying yourself is part of the battle."
                  ~ Julian Seifter

-L A N E

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunie View Post
                    Is anyone else getting "name not available"
                    yeah i am getting this too, I cant get into chat

Comment

Yaaa me too!! The Mix HELP WE CAN'T GET IN 😂😂😂

Comment

Hey guys.

We're not really sure why this is happening - I'm just trying a few things to see if we can fix it. Moderators are able to access the rooms but for some reason it looks like you guys can't. Bear with me a sec and keep letting us know if you get any other problems or if you manage to fix it.

Sorry!

Mike
                        ask over in the

Comment

Tried logging in as "Indiecantlogin" (im pretty sure this would be available) as a guest and still no. Weird.

Comment

Maybe happened as an effect of the stopping the spam thing.

Comment

I can't get in aswell

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X