Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Chats Tonight (Thursday 07/09/2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats Tonight (Thursday 07/09/2017)

Hey everyone,

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Tegan will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Wayne will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm.

Have a great one!

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

No password? Is this for real?
    No matter how hard it will get
    We will pull always through
    ​Because I'll never forget
    ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

been password free all week Aidan

Comment

I've not been here all week lol
        No matter how hard it will get
        We will pull always through
        ​Because I'll never forget
        ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

True 😂

Comment

can i just make a suggestion after tonights chat.. at one point there was over 23 people in support chat, all needing support. it was crazy people and because of that, no one was actaully being heard which isnt fair. i think if support chat was to get to busy it should be split into 2 rooms.. mod in each...maybe a 3rd to jump between. chat shouldnt be about friendship groups only supporting those in their circles. it should be about supporting everyone and aknowledging everyone. having 2 support chats can promote that friendship groups cant just support each other. but my point of this is..chat was far to busy and nobody was acutally getting support.

Comment

Hey Meggles,

Thanks for this feedback
              We noticed how busy chat was last night, and it does sound like the numbers made it quite difficult to be heard. We'll be running some discussions about chat next week during the chat break, so that'll be a good chance to talk this over a bit more. All the feedback we get will be used in our planning of chat and any changes we make in the near future

In the meantime, the best place for feedback is the chat feedback form here. This is what we look at when we're planning, and it's a nice, central place to keep everyone's input

James
              ask over in the

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post
                Hey Meggles,

Thanks for this feedback
                We noticed how busy chat was last night, and it does sound like the numbers made it quite difficult to be heard. We'll be running some discussions about chat next week during the chat break, so that'll be a good chance to talk this over a bit more. All the feedback we get will be used in our planning of chat and any changes we make in the near future

In the meantime, the best place for feedback is the chat feedback form here. This is what we look at when we're planning, and it's a nice, central place to keep everyone's input

James

i couldnt be bothered with the feedback form last night. i was too wound up over the fact people were coming out of chat feeling worse than when they went in and people who actually need support werent being heard.... want me to put it in a feedback form now or nah?

Comment

Hey Meggles,

That's okay we'll make a note of the feedback you've left here, but if there's any other feedback you have, feel free to complete the chat feedback form here .

- Aife
                  ask over in the

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                  X