Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Chats tonight(Monday 16/10/2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats tonight(Monday 16/10/2017)

Hiya guys!

Just a little reminder that live chats are running tonight from 8:9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. AliceM and Vidhya are modding tonight.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Shub is modding tonight.

you can find join links here from 8pm.

Support chat will be capped at 14 tonight, and The Mix want to hear we think of it, so if you haven't already
    leave some feedback. i'm sure it will be appreciated

happy chatting!

(weren't sure if this was allowed but I just wanted to be helpful so any mod feel free to let me know and sorry in advance! )
    Last edited by Laine; 16-10-2017, 07:26 PM.
    "Weave me a rope that will pull me through these impossible times"
    ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Love this LaneBoi - i was wondering who is modding too haha
    'Mental health is not a not a destination but a process. It's about how you drive and not where you're going'

Comment

I'm unsure but I wanted to remind people nonetheless as I know Aife is off and think Mike isn't in the office today which is probably why there hasn't been an announcement today haha
      ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Comment

Aww LaneBoi, I love the fact that you've started this thread. I was wondering whether chat was on tonight
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by LaneBoi View Post
          I'm unsure but I wanted to remind people nonetheless as I know Aife is off and think Mike isn't in the office today which is probably why there hasn't been an announcement today haha
          Aww, that makes sense.

Comment

Haha i love this!!
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Comment

The Mix tagging you so you can see this when you're back in the office

Comment

Lane you beat be to it. Im assuming Alice and Lauren for Sc and Sand, Rosie or Amy for Gc for now.

Comment

Thanks Abigail! i'll edit their names in as possible, I wasn't sure to post or not but took a chance because I wanted to be helpful haha
                  ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Comment

Its nice to know when the mods dont tell us something, we dont all fall to bits and can actually continue our existence 😂😂
                    No matter how hard it will get
                    We will pull always through
                    ​Because I'll never forget
                    ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                      Its nice to know when the mods dont tell us something, we dont all fall to bits and can actually continue our existence 😂😂
                      I am very organized Aidan despite how short I am we won't sink!
                      ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post

We NEED our routine haha
                        'Mental health is not a not a destination but a process. It's about how you drive and not where you're going'

Comment

Love this haha, any idea who's modding?
                          'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Great chat tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post
                              Great chat tonight!!

100% agree!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X