Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Support Circle (Tuesday 14/11/2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Circle (Tuesday 14/11/2017)

Hey everyone!

The next Support Circle will be Tuesday 14 November, 8-9.30pm with the wonderful Helenmelon.

What is Support Circle?

For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. Everyone that signs up will have their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others.

Why go to Support Circle?

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for both people who want to come and get support or be listeners and support others.

Places are limited, so sign up using the form below and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place.

If you don't have a boards account, please let us know your email address so we can contact you. If you do have a boards account, please let us know your username.

- Vidhya

We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Do I need to sign up for this or am I good because there wasn't space for me this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Meggles View Post
      Do I need to sign up for this or am I good because there wasn't space for me this week?

​Hey Meggles, great question! We've reserved you a place for next week so no need to sign up

- Aife
      ask over in the

Comment

I have signed up.

Comment

Done
          'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post

​Hey Meggles, great question! We've reserved you a place for next week so no need to sign up

- Aife
            Fab because im lazy

Comment

Hey everyone,

Thanks for signing up to support circle this evening. You should all now have a PM/email from us with the login details for tonight's session. Kesh13 we can't find a boards account for you so if you see this message, could you send us a PM and we can let you know the details for tonight's session too.

All the best,

- Aife
              ask over in the

Comment

The Mix Aife Mike the password was incorrect. there was no capital letter like we were given, just a heads up

Comment

Hey Meggles I'm really sorry about the password typo last night. That was my fault! Glad to there that you got in okay after a while. Thanks for posting on the boards to let everyone else know too.

- Aife
                  ask over in the

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post
                    Hey Meggles I'm really sorry about the password typo last night. That was my fault! Glad to there that you got in okay after a while. Thanks for posting on the boards to let everyone else know too.

- Aife
                    Higgy asked me to post it but welcomes! Stop watch Gilmore girls when you suppose to be working next time
                    Im joking

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X