Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Hey you, how are you spending Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you, how are you spending Valentine's Day?

I'm spending it... alone. Ha the struggles of being single.

How are you guys all spending it?
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

It's my mums birthday on Valentine's Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Harriet-46875 View Post
      It's my mums birthday on Valentine's Day.
      Aww, happy birthday to your mum! Xxx

Comment

Thanks xx

Comment

Cooking for the missus
          Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

I've got uni in the morning add then me and my girlfriend are going bowling and for a nice meal
            You're a ghost at most
            A set of empty bones
            Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Originally posted by Skive View Post
              Cooking for the missus
              Hope you both enjoy! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccup View Post
                I've got uni in the morning add then me and my girlfriend are going bowling and for a nice meal
                Have fun with it! Xx

Comment

Hi Elle I'm on my own too lol
                  I'm at work till 3:30
                  But I'll probably spend the night eating chocolate and watching

A walk to remember- so so so sad 😭
                  The fault in our stars- I always cry at that
                  Beauty and the beast- my favourite disney film. So beautiful and romantic ❤️❤️😍😍
                  This will make up for balling like a baby at the first two films 😂

Comment

On my own...at college! ahahaha. preparing for a test on wednesday...being called into student support for what could be potentially one of three reasons (two of those reasons concerning the actions of those i work closely with - i have a qualification in safegaurding so duty of care xD)...waiting for wednesday when all the valentines day chocolate gets prcied down and i get lots of chocs cheap ;D
                    Why didn't you just shout i'm lonely and i'm looking for a place to go ~ Where everything's an embrace and everybody wants to know

Comment

Originally posted by One-in-a-million View Post
                      Hi Elle I'm on my own too lol
                      I'm at work till 3:30
                      But I'll probably spend the night eating chocolate and watching

A walk to remember- so so so sad 😭
                      The fault in our stars- I always cry at that
                      Beauty and the beast- my favourite disney film. So beautiful and romantic ❤️❤️😍😍
                      This will make up for balling like a baby at the first two films 😂
                      Good to know that I'm not alone in being alone then. Aww, I cried at TFOIS too, SOOOOOO SAD! Well enjoy your day xx

Comment

Originally posted by AzathKelara View Post
                        On my own...at college! ahahaha. preparing for a test on wednesday...being called into student support for what could be potentially one of three reasons (two of those reasons concerning the actions of those i work closely with - i have a qualification in safegaurding so duty of care xD)...waiting for wednesday when all the valentines day chocolate gets prcied down and i get lots of chocs cheap ;D
                        Aww good luck in your test on Wednesday, I hope it goes well for you. I like the idea about the valentines chocolate might have to go to the shops on Wednesday to get some of that stuff myself xD

Comment

Originally posted by Elleloveschocolate View Post

Aww good luck in your test on Wednesday, I hope it goes well for you. I like the idea about the valentines chocolate might have to go to the shops on Wednesday to get some of that stuff myself xD
                          Thank you! :D
                          And yaaas! I always wait for the holiday sweets to go cheap whenever they roll around...i care for few holidays really, but I care a lot about the cheap after-holiday confections! ahahaha!
                          Why didn't you just shout i'm lonely and i'm looking for a place to go ~ Where everything's an embrace and everybody wants to know

Comment

Originally posted by AzathKelara View Post

Thank you! :D
                            And yaaas! I always wait for the holiday sweets to go cheap whenever they roll around...i care for few holidays really, but I care a lot about the cheap after-holiday confections! ahahaha!
                            No probs.

I remember when those big Terry's chocolate oranges always used to be a Christmassy sweety and you always used to be able to get them dead cheap afterwards - now they are smaller but cheaper all year round. Love them.

Comment

Originally posted by meggles
                              I have uni all day, but while i am at uni a friend from home will be making his way to see me. it was completely unplanned to fall on this day, but its the day we both had a few hours free this week haha we will probably just chill at mine and then road trip it somewhere for the night, just like we use to before he was sent to Germany for 3 years
                              Aww have fun! X

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X