Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you listening to right now?

Does what it says on the Tin. We've had plenty of threads like this over the years and I've got to learn about some great music.
    So, new or old, mainstream or underground, what are you listening to now?
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Right now Martin Garrix, Troye Sivan -There for you
    'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

I'm actually not listening to music right now, but my Spotify playlist has a lot of Ed Sheeran and other new music on it. If I come back on to this thread when listening to music I'll put a specific song. I love lots of music.
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Listening to - Florence & the machine- shake it out
        I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Currently have Femme Fetale stuck in my head, which is basically the same as listening to it.
          "Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed." - Mason Cooley

Comment

Currently listening to Dying for You by Otto Knows, Lindsey Stirling and Alex Aris
            As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

Radiohead - All I Need

"Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed." - Mason Cooley

Comment

Never be like you - flume

https://youtu.be/Ly7uj0JwgKg
                I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post
                    Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now

Comment

Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth

Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

Chase & status - All goes wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunie View Post

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now
                          Yaaaa I love it too!

Comment

You don't know me - Jax Jones! This song is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Comment

1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af
                              Last edited by Shaunie; 11-06-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X