Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Expert chat: Enthusiastic Consent & Conditional Consent (Wed 21st February)

Hey everyone!

On Wednesday 21st Feb at 6.30pm, Sarah our expert, will be running an expert chat about Enthusiastic Consent and Conditional Consent.

Sarah is the co-founder of Scarlet Ladies, a community of women with the aim to destigmatise and normalise the conversation around female sexuality.

Suffering from post traumatic stress disorder after experiencing a number of traumas, including rape, Sarah is reclaiming her body by engaging in bodybuilding and powerlifting. Taking back control of her sexuality, she is currently remaining abstinent. Working and campaigning with other women for the sexual empowerment of women has been an integral part of her healing journey.

Come along and join us! Find out more here
2 of 4 < >

Vanilla features: have your say

As we move to our new boards software, Vanilla, we'll have a few new features at our disposal. We're keen to hear what you all think about them, so head here to have your say over how we'll use (or not use) some of the new features. Fill out the form before Wednesday the 21st to tell us your thoughts and have the option of joining our testing team!
3 of 4 < >

The Great Boards Migration

Great news! We're moving to new discussion boards software. Head here for the full announcement.
4 of 4 < >

Post of The Month

One-in-a-million is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Just a bit of fun here if you could create an advent calendar what would you put in it and why.

For me you would still get chocolate 😆😆
But inside each door is a task for the day. Something that includes you helping/talking to others, doing something festive and spreading Christmas cheer
For example

1. Tell your parents/carers you love them
2. Say hello when passing an OAP (that might be the only thing someone says to them all week)
3. Watch a Christmas movie
4. Help someone in need e.g put some spare change in a charity box, buy a warm drink for the homeless person who sits on the corner, dothe washing up ha ha ha😂
5 make hot chocolate
6. Visit your grandparents (if you donít already) They will more than likely love to see you.
7. Sing a Christmas song with a friend
8. Dress up in something Christmasy when you do your shopping.

You get the idea 😂😉 my reason for this is to get people in the mood and understand what Christmas actually means.

What would yours have and why."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Weekly Challenge #24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Challenge #24

Hey everyone!

We're already on weekly challenge number 24! As it's Halloween tomorrow, we've got a spooky challenge for you this week! This week's challenge will be the....scary story in 3 sentences challenge!

How this challenge will work is that you have to create a scary story in just 3 sentences. We look forward to reading your scary stories!

Don't forget to vote on next week's challenge ideas!

- Aife
    Crossword challenge
    80.00%
    Knock Knock jokes challenge
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

We're Aife, Mike and Emma: the staff team here at The Mix.
    While we can't offer support via this account, if you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Hey everyone!

I'm not the best at writing stories but here's my attempt (apologies in advance!!)

There once was a house that everyone was scared to walk past because it was haunted with a ghost. Molly and her friends went exploring one day and they got lost and ended up at the house. Molly turned around and her friends had vanished!

Where did they go?

Comment

Aife Ok that is wired.

Lets see if i can do any better ...
      An old house lay in the middle of a dark forest all alone and abandoned, a screaming was heard but no one was around. Who screamed? What happened ... no one will know.

Try and beat that
      I am human, I fight through the pain to allow the ones I love to continue to live a fulfilling life.

Comment

Abigail ooh great job! We should put these all together at the end and make them into scary story

Comment

A little girl used to play in the barn during the holidays, she never understood why she had friends in the barn but not at school. the next day her parents told her the barn was used to burn witch children back in the day. that night she never came home.
          'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

BubblesGoesBoo thats really good. Quite scary!
            I am human, I fight through the pain to allow the ones I love to continue to live a fulfilling life.

Comment

"Where's the dog ?" , the concerned man wondered. Searching the house for his loyal companion, he opens the spare room,to find the dog. Sat by an empty chair in the middle of the room...

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X