Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Weekly Challenge #24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Challenge #24

Hey everyone!

We're already on weekly challenge number 24! As it's Halloween tomorrow, we've got a spooky challenge for you this week! This week's challenge will be the....scary story in 3 sentences challenge!

How this challenge will work is that you have to create a scary story in just 3 sentences. We look forward to reading your scary stories!

Don't forget to vote on next week's challenge ideas!

- Aife
    Crossword challenge
    80.00%
    Knock Knock jokes challenge
    20.00%
    We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Hey everyone!

I'm not the best at writing stories but here's my attempt (apologies in advance!!)

There once was a house that everyone was scared to walk past because it was haunted with a ghost. Molly and her friends went exploring one day and they got lost and ended up at the house. Molly turned around and her friends had vanished!

Where did they go?

Comment

Aife Ok that is wired.

Lets see if i can do any better ...
      An old house lay in the middle of a dark forest all alone and abandoned, a screaming was heard but no one was around. Who screamed? What happened ... no one will know.

Try and beat that

Comment

Abigail ooh great job! We should put these all together at the end and make them into scary story

Comment

A little girl used to play in the barn during the holidays, she never understood why she had friends in the barn but not at school. the next day her parents told her the barn was used to burn witch children back in the day. that night she never came home.
          'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

BubblesGoesBoo thats really good. Quite scary!

Comment

"Where's the dog ?" , the concerned man wondered. Searching the house for his loyal companion, he opens the spare room,to find the dog. Sat by an empty chair in the middle of the room...

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X