Essential support for under 25s

Post of The Month

Abigail is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hi there,

Welcome to the boards. Hope you gind it more helpful.

Its hard to find support, sorry that no one will take you to see your gp/doctor i am not sure if this is the same for you but you are aload to book doctors appointments without your parents being there and you can attend them unacccompanied.

Depression and other illness can be quite scary especially when your quite young. Do have a look round the site there are lots of useful articles and information on here.

You are not alone.

Sunday to thursday we have support chats and general chats on at 8pm till 9:30pm if you would like to join them. They are a great way to get to know people and seak support at the same time. Heres the link to the page -

Hope to see you round

(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Weekly Challenge #42

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Challenge #42

It's Monday which means it's time for another weekly challenge!

This week's challenge is the motivational quotes challenge! Share your motivational quotes below!

Don't forget to vote on next week's challenge ideas and remember ​if you are interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea, submitting something for the newsletter or hosting a general chat, head over here!

Have fun!

- Aife & Mike

Where's wally challenge
    Maths challenge

The poll is expired.

We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    While we can't offer support via this account, if you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Always Harry potter can bring a good quote motivational quote
    Attached Files
    I am human, I fight through the pain to allow the ones I love to continue to live a fulfilling life.

That's a lovely quote Abigail! Love the Harry Potter theme too.

i read other day that havent read before of -- "life begins at the edge of your comfort zone" which i think is really motivational
        "Recovery is my best revenge" - Carolyn Spring "Let your past make you better not bitter" - Unknown

That's a lovely quote too Shaunie! Thank you for sharing

Ah I also like — “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, The second best time is now”
            I dunno how I have forgotten this one, was like my favourate quote. Quite motivational. Basically - never too late to do something you wanna do and no point thinking about when you could of done it because the times already been and gone. And to just do it now.
            Though it does make me wanna literally grow a tree somewhere.
            "Recovery is my best revenge" - Carolyn Spring "Let your past make you better not bitter" - Unknown

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995