Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

Games you're looking forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games you're looking forward to?

So, I love games, mainly MMO's but I enjoy a good single player game every so often.

This thread could go on for a while, since games are always coming out, so my question for now, which games are you looking forward to that are coming out?

For me, I'm looking forward to Need For Speed: Payback, Battlefront 2 (Though I haven't got around to playing the beta) and Digimon Story Cyber sleuth: Hacker's Memory for consoles, Universim for a pc game, and Ashes of Creation as an MMO.

NFS as I'm a vivid fan for so so so many years, battlefront 2 as I enjoyed the original battlefront 1&2, didn't really enjoy the latest edition of battlefront but I have hopes, and Digimon just because I feel the latest Story game (and Adventure Tri anime) has been aimed at the older generation.

Universim I've been a backer for a year or so now, and I believe they are producing a great game and what I've played so far it fulfils what a god game should be, but only time will tell.

Ashes of Creation isn't due out till the end of 2018 (maybe 2019), but sounds like Its gunna be a great MMO to play.

Anyone looking forward to these games? and what are the games you peeps are looking forward to?
    Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

I'm a huge fan of Pokémon, so I'm definitely awaiting Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, the sequels to Sun & Moon, coming out next month. I'm also excited for Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch, which is coming out at the end of October.
    Just loving Canada

Comment

D'oh. Double post.
      Last edited by NovaBrunswick; 11-10-2017, 12:48 PM. Reason: Deleting a double post
      Just loving Canada

Comment

Far cry 5 is not due till Feb next year but I am really really excited for it!
        ""You are not your illness. You have an individual story to tell. You have a name, a history, a personality. staying yourself is part of the battle."
        ~ Julian Seifter

-L A N E

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X