Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Prize draw!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prize draw!

Hey everyone!

So, to round off our boards event around World Mental Health Day, we're having a prize draw where you can win some Mix merchandise.

To enter, you'll need to do three things...

1) Change your avatar to your favourite superhero (because you're all superheroes)
    2) Change your signature to your favourite mental health related quote
    3) Post below with your new look!

We'll be closing this competition and announcing a winner at the end of next week.
    Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Wonder woman counts right?
    'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Originally posted by BubblesGoesBoo View Post
      Wonder woman counts right?
      Wonder Woman definitely counts! One of my personal favourites.

Comment

Hard one between superman and batman, but gone with superman.
        You're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me. - superman.

Comment

Woohoo I did it!

Does a cute little Wolverine still count?
          Last edited by Laine; 14-10-2017, 06:49 PM.
          "Weave me a rope that will pull me through these impossible times"
          ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Comment

NO CAPES!!

Because The Incredibles is one of those films where the title is a review
            No matter how hard it will get
            We will pull always through
            ​Because I'll never forget
            ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

Spiderman because used to always was my favourite superhero as a kid.

But look at my cat, she is more of my superhero 😂
              'Mental health is not a not a destination but a process. It's about how you drive and not where you're going'

Comment

Also can I steal these quotes for my recovery book? They're all really good!
                'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

I love all of the quotes in here <3
                  Hope you're all having a good day, this is my first day on this site and already I've found it so motivating and helpful, thank you all!
                  Last edited by Jjleigh94; 16-10-2017, 02:42 PM.
                  "Never give up on someone with a mental illness. when 'I' is replaced by 'we', illness becomes wellness." - Shannon L Alder

Comment

Wonder Woman snap Bubbles!

Has my signature changed aswell? One I like-"Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out".
                    Last edited by Lostsense; 16-10-2017, 03:27 PM.
                    'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Lostsense - yus! also yeahh it's changed lol

Comment

Absolutely loving these - it's so cool to see the superhero theme all across the boards! Woop.

Glad you found us, too, Jjleigh94! See you around.

Comment

Last call for entries to this! We'll be pulling the winner out of the hat in the next few days. Get yo' superhero on.

(then you can all have your avatars and signatures back )

Comment

I'm joining the Wonder Women crew. Could someone tell me how you change the signature bit?

I figured it out int he end.
                            Last edited by Aurora; 20-10-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Aaaand the winner is...

Aurora!

W
                              e'll be in touch.

Thanks everyone, for spreading the superhero theme across the boards and joining in with our message that we're all superheroes.

Mike
                              We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
                              If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
                              ask over in the
                              Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X