Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

How do you keep going

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't know what to say ask her to ask you questions then she's more likely to ask what you wanted to say but couldn't think. Wednesday will be alright horsemad
    'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Thank you x
      Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Carnt get out of bed today carnt dmface people I'm just a failure in this huge world
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Horsemad Just checking in to see if you have still kept your appointment with yours ISVA for the morning at 9:30?

Comment

I still have the appointment but really struggling
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I've set my alarm for 9:15 to remind me to come on here so I can be with you 15minutes before the appointment so if anything changes let me know please 😂

You're a strong person and I hope from tomorrow yours ISVA will help you.

Comment

Thank you so much xx
                I'm just pooing myself i wish i knew what to expect x
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey I found this link https://rapecrisis.org.uk/advocacyisvas.php thats a little about ISVA'S

I'm currently talking with RAINN and hopefully they will give me some info and I will pass it on to you soon.

When I first met my ISVA I met her in an office with another ISVA as one of them was training they asked if I minded seeing two but I said I didnt. After that I just saw the one that was training and we met up in cafes but on my first appointment they already had paper work about my rape so they didnt need to go through that but they just asked some questions and how I wanted them to help me. They will also give me a rape alarm on my first appointment too and they are independant from the police thats what you got to remember too xx

Comment

http://thesurvivorstrust.org/isva/

Comment

Morning lost sense

Thanks for the information
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sorry had to go and get a wound stitched up.

Hope your appointment is going well/has gone well

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                        X