Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

😭😭

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 😭😭

I can't do this on my own. I want to up and disappear. I really don't want to be here anymore..

Hey Evie,

It sounds like you're having a very rough time, what's up? And you don't have to do this on your own, remember. You're not alone in wanting to just... be gone. I've been there.

What's wrong?
    No matter how hard it will get
    We will pull always through
    ​Because I'll never forget
    ​It's the human thing to do

Comment

Is there anything you would like to talk about?

We are here for you. To listen so you're not on your own. I'm sorry you're feeling so low . I hope things start feeling easier for you soon
      I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

I'm sorry..

Comment

Don't be sorry. It's okay. What's wrong? Anything you wanna talk about?

Comment

Hey Evie, we're here to support you. It sounds like you're not having a good time and that really sucks

Is there anything you are looking forward to in the coming weeks / months. Even if its something small like no school / educational place for the holidays, or getting to see someone you haven't seen in a while.

It might help to try and look for something small and positive, and turn it into something amazing.

Another thing you could try and do, if you are feeling low moods, is to just look at whats around you, look at every colour in your room and take it all in. Or look out the window and try to notice everything out there.

I'm not saying these are things you have to do, or that its the best solution; I just hoping to try and give some advice that has helped me in the past.
            Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

My whole world has come crashing down around me and i've reached a stage where I don't even want to be alive anymore...

Comment

Hey Evie,
                ​Sorry it's been so long. I don't envy you, uni is hard as it is without all the other added stresses, especially being pregnant. I'm sorry about that.
                ​I was just wondering if you'd made any decisions yet. And we are all here to support you.
                How are you doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                  Hey Evie,
                  ​Sorry it's been so long. I don't envy you, uni is hard as it is without all the other added stresses, especially being pregnant. I'm sorry about that.
                  ​I was just wondering if you'd made any decisions yet. And we are all here to support you.
                  How are you doing now?

yep decision made. spent friday with doctors and saturday with nurses at a clinic. it breaks me but i cant keep it, so i'll be terminating the pregnancy in the next week or 2. im so scared because no one is willing to support me. no one is willing to come with me and take me home after, no one is willing to stay with me at my house till its over. I'm completely on my own and i have deadlines coming up at uni and im so scared im not gonna meet them and im finding it all too much to cope with. To the point ive been in tears so many times and feel like giving up completely. its too hard to cope with alone

Comment

Im so sorry you feel so alone right now. Im glad youve made a decision at least, we'll support you on here but cant so your uni stuff im afraid.

It is too hard to cope alone, who do you have to suppory you?

Comment

Im so sorry you feel so alone right now. Im glad youve made a decision at least, we'll support you on here but cant so your uni stuff im afraid.

It is too hard to cope alone, who do you have to suppory you?
                      I don't have anyone

Comment

You always have us on here, always : )

Feel free to talk whenever you want

Comment

You always have us on here, always : )

Feel free to talk whenever you want
                          Thank you

Im curled up on the sofa crying my eyes out. I can't do this

Comment

Your welcome, and it's completely true what I wrote as well.

You're stronger than you think, you can do this. Remember, diamonds are made under pressure. You will do this, and be a better and stronger person because of it.

Comment

Your welcome, and it's completely true what I wrote as well.

You're stronger than you think, you can do this. Remember, diamonds are made under pressure. You will do this, and be a better and stronger person because of it.

got my dates for the termination.. im so scared

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X