Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hi guys

Sorry I've been very quite recently I've have to deal with something's at I guess that's what brought me here

Yesterday I met up with my isva and I took a friend who knows what happend even bough it wasn't easy I closed down shaking trying not to cry planning how to escape we came to the decision to ring the police and report him so that what we did , we went to the car and rung them my isva placed the report for me because I couldn't talk.

I also went to the gp because how I felt and she's put me on anit depressants I dunno if I want to be on them but maybe it for the best

I have to go have a DVD interview done I just want to curl up and cry
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
    Dr. Seuss

Hey Horsemad,

This is such a big step you've taken, really well done It's great to hear that your ISVA and friend were there with you. For many people this isn't easy at all, how are you feeling about everything today?

All the best,

- Aife

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post
      Hey Horsemad,

This is such a big step you've taken, really well done It's great to hear that your ISVA and friend were there with you. For many people this isn't easy at all, how are you feeling about everything today?

All the best,

- Aife
      Hi aife

I'm feeling pretty low still but that's life eye
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

You can get through this. Stay strong I believe in you.

Comment

Hey Horsemad,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling low at the moment. Like Charlotte mentioned, stay strong, there's some great support out there to help you through this. Let us know how you get on, I hope it all goes okay

How are things going with your friend and ISVA?

All the best,

Aife

Comment

Hey horsemad

Sorry you're going through such a difficult time I hope it, goes as well as it can and hope you better soon

Shaunie x
            I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

I dunno how much more I can take Monday is now so close
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Really struggling thoughts are really bad just want to give up and not be here I'm sorry I don't know what to do anymore
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi horsemad

We're here to listen and there are services that you can talk to. It sounds like you're really struggling at the moment.

Talking to someone can help.

Samaritans is a free number and they are really nice, you can call them for free on 116 123

You can also chat to the mix team at http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team

The one to one chat is open 11 am - 11pm everyday.

glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                    Hi horsemad

We're here to listen and there are services that you can talk to. It sounds like you're really struggling at the moment.

Talking to someone can help.

Samaritans is a free number and they are really nice, you can call them for free on 116 123

You can also chat to the mix team at http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team

The one to one chat is open 11 am - 11pm everyday.

glenn
                    Hi Glenn

I wish I could talk to them but it's too to hard
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

It sounds hard not talking to them too, sometimes we just want someone to be there for us. We are here as much as we can be for you.

I'm guessing you had a tough day

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                        It sounds hard not talking to them too, sometimes we just want someone to be there for us. We are here as much as we can be for you.

I'm guessing you had a tough day
                        I'm having a really rough week
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Horsemad,

I just wanted to check in and ask how you're feeling today? You mentioned you were having a rough week, I hope you're feeling a little bit better today

All the best,

- Aife

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post
                            Hey Horsemad,

I just wanted to check in and ask how you're feeling today? You mentioned you were having a rough week, I hope you're feeling a little bit better today

All the best,

- Aife
                            Hey aife

I'm feeling so low just want to give up
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

How you holding up, Horsemad? How is your weekend going?
                              "Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed." - Mason Cooley

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X