Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

hey guys.

Sorry Iíve not been on for a while I just need your help o feel so down suicidal , the urges of self harm is to overwhelming o carnt take no more
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
    Dr. Seuss

Hey Gracey!

Im sorry you feel like this
    Let me know if there is anything that i can do to help you? Im always here if you need someone to talk to

Take care, Esme x
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Comment

Hi Gracey,

I sounds like your going through a hard time at the moment, I am sorry to here your feeling this way. Have you got any distraction techniques which work well for you? How are you feeling today?

Rayofhope
      You're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me. - superman.

Comment

Heya Gracey,

Just to add to what others have said here, we'd really encourage reaching out to a one-to-one listening service (like Papyrus, Samaritans or I'm Alive) if you're thinking about acting on any of those feelings. Or even if you're not, they're still there to talk things through if you need to. Don't be alone.

How are you feeling today?
        Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

hey Gracy, sorry to hear things are rough.
          Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing at the moment?

meggles

Comment

Hi,

I'm sorry hear you're feeling that way, it's great you've flet able to reach out for support here so well done.

Again, I recommend speaking to one of those 1-2-1 listening services that Mike linked to.

I hope you're doing alright, how are you feeling now that it's been a few days since you first posted?

Take care.
            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hey, I'm so sorry things are tough right now. are you feeling any better? and did you manage to reach out to someone? We're always here for you
              'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Hey guys

Sorry for not replying I just needed some space and time to think. Iíve not been able to reach out I tried and I failed so Iím just gonna give up Iím sorry !!
                Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Gracey_ View Post
                  Hey guys

Sorry for not replying I just needed some space and time to think. I’ve not been able to reach out I tried and I failed so I’m just gonna give up I’m sorry !!

Please don't give up. Sometimes we all need some time to ourselves to take a step back and recouperate (sp?) there's always time, do you feel like you could try again?
                  'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Hi there Gracey_

​I know that you posted this almost a week ago but I wanted to give you some positive vibes and some positive tips to lift your mood!

​We all deal with emotions and feelings differently, but it's all about finding our own outlet to help. So what kind of things do you love doing?

​The links that Mike has posted above are great for support when you really need it and can help us talk through our situation with someone. Don't hesitate to contact some of these if you are really struggling. Here are some other things that can help:

Writing - just like on here, sometimes writing our thoughts down can help us get it out and clear our head. This can be just a little notebook to get any negative thoughts out.

Walking and being out in nature - a great mind clearer too. It can boost our heart rate, get air into our lungs and distract us for a while. I'm a big walker and walk the dog as well as any kind of exercise.

Music and dancing - definitely dancing. This is such a spirit lifter. And I really can't dance, but it doesn't matter! Just pop your favourite song on and dance.

Art - anything at all from colouring, painting, taking photographs! I especially like writing positive words down or things that I love and splashing loads of colour on there to make it into a picture of positivity!

Relaxing -this can be anything to having a bath, doing a few stretches, meditation or just lying down and sleeping. We all love those film duvet days, right?

​And then there's things like watching TV or reading.

​Have a little think about what you like doing, these are all great things to get us through those difficult days. I like exercising, making art and cooking, so when I'm down I pick whichever I'm in the mood for. Sometimes all of them!

I hope you are feeling better and you are able to find something to lift your spirits when you are down.

-PositiveAura

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X