Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

Funny Hairstyles! DO NOT come back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Hairstyles! DO NOT come back!

Funniest hairstyle that should never come back!!

These Kids did the most regretful things with their hair, and in these school photos they are most likely not going to look back at them.

Don't you just find these hairstyles funny? Imagine looking back at these photos and realising how your hairstyle was!

What type of hairstyles did you have when you was young? The cool hairstyle? Or the hairstyle from above ^^^

I had a very basic bob (not ugly but still regretful ) a few years later it slowly got shorter and shorter until now where I have the sides shaven and thick hair in the middle which i'm still in love with
    ""You are not your illness. You have an individual story to tell. You have a name, a history, a personality. staying yourself is part of the battle."
    ~ Julian Seifter

-L A N E

Comment

and this is why i cut my own hair lmao. i int having no wild hairstyle! my hair is rather long ( although i cut and inch and a half off this morning.
      As a kid i always had my hair really short like a bob ( mum's idea) and i always hated it, until i was finally allowed to grow it out!

Comment

One of my cousins, just shakes her hair bit and she looks really funny when she does that, because her hair goes to the front and covers her eyes, and her hair is all over the place.

Although you can get a funny hairstyle by putting your hand on a static electricity ball.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X