Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

I haven't felt this way before

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't felt this way before

It sounds weird but when I speak to this guy I can't help but smile and feel giddy. I'm normally terrible at having a conversation but we always have something to talk about all the time. I also have issues when using the phone almost like anxiety. He said it's fine and that it will come in time. We really want to see each other but both agreed that it's a little to soon yet (met him on a dating site &#128563

Even in my last relationship I didn't quite feel right. I was attracted to him but I was never actually relaxed with him. I didn't have these feelings and he was very clingy for example (true example) I texted him saying I was ill with a migraine so was going turn my phone off and try sleep it off. I awoke 2 hours later to 20 missed calls and 15 messages. I rang him and he was upset and said he thought he'd done something wrong. This happened again when I was in an exam. Anyway this isn't about him.

I can't help but want to pick my phone up when he hs text. We can have a joke and I actually feel comfortable with the jokes and things he say. I also feel comfortable making jokes which I never did before. I wouldn't say I had a cheeky side but I feel as if I can be a bit cheeky with him and he is with me.

I don't really know why I wrote this thread 😂😂 just im a very good mood

Awww Million, this is so lovely! Nothing much compares to having someone you really gel with and can relax around. I don't have much to say other than good for you.
    Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

Thats lovely
      I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Hey One-in-a-million this is so sweet, really happy for you!

Comment

Ahhhh OIAM this is so refreshing and I am so pleased for you lovely xx
          'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Thanks guys it's very early days yet but it's just nice to speak to someone Xx

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X