Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Getting off school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getting off school

    What excuse have you used to get out of school either after you got there or in the morning before your supposed to go?

  • #2
    Hi Jason

    The only reason I skipped school was because I was bullied and nothing was being done about it so didn't feel the need to come up with an excuse. I either went somewhere else before school like spent the day in town or at the libary or went in and just spent the time in the toilets.
    'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
      Hi Jason

      The only reason I skipped school was because I was bullied and nothing was being done about it so didn't feel the need to come up with an excuse. I either went somewhere else before school like spent the day in town or at the libary or went in and just spent the time in the toilets.
      I get bullied as well but I try not to let it hurt my feelings

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Jason,

        It sounds like things are challenging for you right now. Being bullied by others is really upsetting, but we have an Expert Article that might be helpful for you. It's about bullying, how to cope with it, and what actions you can take. If you're interested in taking a look,here it is: http://www.themix.org.uk/work-and-st...ing-15348.html.

        Best,
        - Mica

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mica View Post
          Hi Jason,

          It sounds like things are challenging for you right now. Being bullied by others is really upsetting, but we have an Expert Article that might be helpful for you. It's about bullying, how to cope with it, and what actions you can take. If you're interested in taking a look,here it is: http://www.themix.org.uk/work-and-st...ing-15348.html.

          Best,
          - Mica
          thanks for that I'm going to look at it

          Comment


          • #6
            I suppose it`s very hard to be a pupil now. Our times and Internet made the students` life the real surviving battle.

            Comment


            • #7
              There are some guys at school that bully me and other guys and none of the teachers or the principle do anything about it. When they start bullying me my way of getting out of school is by telling the teacher I pooed in my undies. I can't just pretend either because they would know if I am tricking them

              Comment


              • #8
                It`s so unfair. You should talk to your parents. This is unnormal behavior in school and you shouldn`t leave this situation without any solution.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HelenaBirk12 View Post
                  It`s so unfair. You should talk to your parents. This is unnormal behavior in school and you shouldn`t leave this situation without any solution.
                  I have talked to teachers and the principle and they try to help and its gets better but after a while the bullying keeps happening and its not just me either

                  Comment

                  Hide this page

                  Local Advice Finder

                  Find local services

                  The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

                  Working...
                  X