Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

super stressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super stressed

turns out i was suppose to submit my dissertation proposal 26 days ago. im not getting daily emails regarding where it is...
    i dont have a topic or anything and im super stressing out

Hey evie_rose, I'm sorry to hear you're stressing out at the moment. Deadlines for coursework and knowing what to write about can be stressful for many people, you're not alone in feeling this way. Sometimes it can help to talk about your dissertation proposal with a uni supervisor or a friend. Sometimes talking to other people can give you ideas that you might not have thought of before. Uni supervisors can sometimes give people a bit of guidance and reassurance about what they need to do. Is there anyone at uni or a friend you feel you could talk to?

You mentioned that you we're supposed to submit your proposal 26 days ago, are there any marks deducted for submitting it late?

University deadlines can be a stressful time for many people, I just wanted to link you to Mind's guide to managing stress and pressure that you might find helpful .

All the best,

- Aife

Comment

Originally posted by Aife View Post
      Hey evie_rose, I'm sorry to hear you're stressing out at the moment. Deadlines for coursework and knowing what to write about can be stressful for many people, you're not alone in feeling this way. Sometimes it can help to talk about your dissertation proposal with a uni supervisor or a friend. Sometimes talking to other people can give you ideas that you might not have thought of before. Uni supervisors can sometimes give people a bit of guidance and reassurance about what they need to do. Is there anyone at uni or a friend you feel you could talk to?

You mentioned that you we're supposed to submit your proposal 26 days ago, are there any marks deducted for submitting it late?

University deadlines can be a stressful time for many people, I just wanted to link you to Mind's https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/tips-for-everyday-living/stress/dealing-with-pressure/#.WXm1pRXysdU&quot;]guide to managing stress and pressure[/URL] that you might find helpful .

All the best,

- Aife
      I had no idea we had to do one and submit it by July 1st. No one at uni told me. No one told me...
      Is it possible to fail over the summer before even going back to uni because I feel like I have

Comment

Hey evie_rose,

I'm sorry to hear that no one at uni told you about your deadline. It can be difficult not to feel stressed about uni deadlines, but for some people sometimes speaking to a uni tutor or supervisor can be helpful in this situation as they can give you a bit more information about what you can do and what options might be there for you . Do you know how much percentage your proposal is worth towards your final degree?

All the best,

- Aife

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X