Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Job interview tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job interview tomorrow

I've got some exciting news I have a job interview at my local SARC (Sexual assult refferal centre) tomorrow! To be a crisis worker so when someone comes in I will be there to hold there hand and support them through the rape kit process. Just what I wanted to do. I'm so excited and nervous. I know how important this role is as I wouldnt let go of the crisis workers hand when I had mine done. I feel like this will be me giving something back to people who I really want to work closely with survivors of rape/sexual abuse.
    'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Wishing you the best of luck Lostsense this sounds like such a great opportunity

Comment

Thankyou Aife

Comment

Good luck today Lostsense, you'll do great👍👍👍
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

It went okay. She said there doing interviews for the rest of this week so I will hear on or by next Thursday (the 25th) but I did say I couldnt start until the 21st June (the day after I am back from Holiday) because after next week it will only be 2weeks until I go on Holiday so I dont really want to start for 2weeks and then have to have a week off.

Comment

I'm glad to hear it went okay Lostsense
            i really hope you get it(which i'm sure you will) x
            "Weave me a rope that will pull me through these impossible times"
            ~ Tim Finn

- LAINE

Comment

Taaaar

Comment

Hide this page