Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Why always so many guests online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Skive View Post


    I once asked if we could have a theme that reflected what the boards used to look like so the the 'Skiver' theme was made.
    In about 2002 the boards went very orange (apart from the clubbing forum which went green for some reason) and we still have a theme to represent that called 'old skool'
    Wow!! 2002? Definitely old school for me hahaha. From this I've learned something - if you want to know anything about the history of the site... ask Skive - who's been here for 16 years.
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by independent_ View Post

      Wow!! 2002? Definitely old school for me hahaha. From this I've learned something - if you want to know anything about the history of the site... ask Skive - who's been here for 16 years.


      Honestly you could write a book about some of the stuff that's happened here. We used sit around drinking chatting crap till the early hours. There were half naked photos, massive arguments, plenty of flirting. There were regular meets. Some posters have gone to prison , some married each other and had babies, a couple of posters unfortunately passed away. Was a proper busy little community.
      Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Skive View Post


        Honestly you could write a book about some of the stuff that's happened here. We used sit around drinking chatting crap till the early hours. There were half naked photos, massive arguments, plenty of flirting. There were regular meets. Some posters have gone to prison , some married each other and had babies, a couple of posters unfortunately passed away. Was a proper busy little community.
        Argh, how didn't I see this.. It seems much quieter now? Still an amazing community though!
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

        Comment


        • #19
          Yeah this is interesting question, some of those guests will also be bots - software used by search engines like Google to index websites.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by emilyjohn View Post
            Yeah this is interesting question, some of those guests will also be bots - software used by search engines like Google to index websites.
            yup definitely
            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

            Comment


            • #21
              Bots without doubt. Pesky little things. Pity we can't pot-shot at 'em!
              The greatest female power is empathy to create relationships on a personal level. It's better for a woman to come across as more nurturing, more warm, and that is going to lend more success to her than for a man doing the same thing.

              Comment

              Hide this page

              Local Advice Finder

              Find local services

              The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

              Working...
              X