Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

Just a bit annoying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a bit annoying

I use my phone to use this. But When im logged out it's fine - but when I'm logged in and click on a topic, all the replies are in the wrong order and on the wrong pages. But when I'm a guest it's in the right order and isn't a mess. I think it did use to be less a mess when I first started using but been a mess for a while. Is there a way can get it back to normal ?
    I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

It's twice as annoying since I've pointed it out it's on everything i use, laptop, iPod and phone. It's annoyingg to figure out what order and page the replies are on
    Last edited by Shaunie; 01-08-2017, 12:58 AM.
    I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Hey Shaunie i've just changed a setting from the back end of your profile. Has it worked? Let me know if you're still experiencing problems with the order of the threads

All the best,

- Aife
      We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
      If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
      ask over in the
      Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Yeah it's working now
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunie View Post
          Yeah it's working now
          Thank you!

Hey Shaunie, that's great to hear it's working now

All the best,

- Aife
          We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
          If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
          ask over in the
          Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X