Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Post of The Month

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Abi,

Please don't be sorry. Have you ever heard of the phrase "You can't pour from an empty cup"? I feel like this applies here. You need to look after yourself before you can start caring for other people. I know you know all about self care so I won't go on, but try and practise it a little, the way you encourage others to. It's great that you have other skills too, I know music is one of your passions in life and hopefully by studying it that can help you get to where you want to be. Take all the time you need, you don't have to support people in SC all of the time - chat is there to support you too when you are going through difficult times.

Take care of yourself

Jelly x"
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi I am not to sure where to put this so I hope this is right. I had an email saying Themix deleted my post and sent me a message but my email only shows the begginging of it and when I log in it dosent show I have a new message so I cant read it all.

Hey Elisia

Welcome to the boards. It's great to have you here.

That sounds strange messages aren't coming through to your account. Would you be able to send us a message by clicking this link here. I can send our message through to you again.

All the best,

- Aife
    We're Aife, Mike and Emma: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Hi I clicked on it and it says Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
      Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Comment

Hey Elisia I'm not quite sure why you're not able to view the messages page, everything looks fine on your account. Would you be able to email us at info@themix.org.uk and we can get back to you there.

All the best,

- Aife
        ask over in the

Comment

What do I say? Will it go to you?

Comment

Can you try sending me another message please

Comment

Can you also just tell me here why my post was deleted I didnt know I did anything wrong

Comment

Hey there Elisia - we've just dropped you another PM, where we'll clear up these questions for you. And yep, if you private message us it goes directly to the staff team (currently myself, Aife and Emma).

Cheers,
                Mike
                ask over in the

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X