Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Post of The Month

Esme17 is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey. Hope you are doing okay?

I completely understand what you mean about feeling low mainly at night. like you said, It is probably because you have nothing else you need to be doing then and so have more time to think. Is there anything you could do that makes you feel slightly happier during this time (watch a film, read etc..)?

Do you know what is making you feel this way? I know you mentioned losing your nan which must have been really hard for you and Iím very sorry to hear that!

Iím not too sure what would be best for you to do in the situation but i would say it would be best to speak to someone like your gp because they could tell you for sure if it does need looking into more and even if it didnít, it would put your mind at rest a bit? I know how hard it can be seeing someone though so just make sure you do what feels right for you.

Remember you can also always come to the board to get support and to chats as well.

Let us know how things go? Iím sorry if this didnít help at all, I think I rambled a bit but I tried...

Esme x"
(Click for full post )
2 of 2 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on the 17th of December. If you'd like to come along, feel free to sign-up closer to the time (when we post the thread for it).
See more
See less

How do I change my name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my name?

I can't figure out how to do it.

i asked the mods a while back and they changed it for me

Comment

Hey notagain,

Evie's right, we can change your username for you if you like.
      But this isn't something we tend to do often, usually just once per person (if everyone changed their username all the time, things would get super confusing!)

Drop us a PM and we can talk about it

James
      We're Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
      If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
      ask over in the
      Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X