Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Prize draw!

We're running a prize draw here on the discussion boards! Take a look here to get involved.
2 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (August)

Meggles is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"my recent post and a comment from another user has made me realise that self care is so important.

I wanted to start a thread in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards about self care.

Self care is provided by you, for you

I know a lot of us are struggling at the moment with different aspects of our own lives, and sometimes we get so lost in these we forget to take time for ourselves. This tread is, a Reminder to you to take time out for yourself during the difficult times.

down in the comments I would really love for people to share ideas and tips about self- care. to remind ourselves and others in the community.

My way of self care when i recognise ( or someone recognises i have neglected myself) is:

Take a walk and admire whats around me ( take as long as needed)
treat myself to a bath with a bathbomb and bubbles ( bubbles are important)
make a hot drink and just sit down with a film.

Please feel free to share your ideas!

The Mix have a guide to self-care which you can find here."
(Click for full post )
3 of 3 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
See more
See less

Hello :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Hey, I am Lauren and I used to come on here a few years ago but haven't been around. Lots has happened and things have changed but I am back again so thought I should introduce myself again as doubt anyone will remember me
    We don't take ourselves too seriously. I don't think we're trying to be anything that we're not. We're not, like, trying to reinvent the wheel or anything -Nicole Scherzinger

Hey Lauren, welcome back to the boards. Hope all is well and hope you have a nice time here
    Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Welcome back Lauren

Comment

Welcome back Lauren. Look forward to seeing you around the boards

Comment

Yeaaaah your back
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

Welcome back lauren! Hope you're doing okay
            You're a ghost at most
            A set of empty bones
            Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Hey Lauren 💜
              'Why are you trying to fit in be born to stand out'

Comment

Hey Lauren welcome back!!
                "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Welcome back Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren92 View Post
                    Hey, I am Lauren and I used to come on here a few years ago but haven't been around. Lots has happened and things have changed but I am back again so thought I should introduce myself again as doubt anyone will remember me

Crikey, swear its been forever! Welcome back Lauren ^.^ - How are you doing?
                    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by WhispersOfTheHeart View Post

Crikey, swear its been forever! Welcome back Lauren ^.^ - How are you doing?

I am good thank you. How are you??
                      We don't take ourselves too seriously. I don't think we're trying to be anything that we're not. We're not, like, trying to reinvent the wheel or anything -Nicole Scherzinger

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                      X