Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Hi again :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi again :)

Hi,

My name is Amanda, Iím 20 and from Scotland. I joined these forums in 2015 when it was ďTheSiteĒ , Iíve not been on in a while but thought Iíd say hi again

Sadly still struggling a lot with my mental health, I have Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder and anxiety. Still struggling a lot, ended up staying in hospital overnight Tuesday to Wednesday this week.. I still live with my parents, and they now know again Iím struggling again (cause obviously had to tell them I was staying overnight in hospital). Iím 20 years old, can be mature in ways yet I still have a lot of growing up to do emotionally. Things with parents have been tough, Mum apologised for stuff she said in past and they want to support me. But I still have difficulty opening up to them. Sorry was supposed to keep this brief update but Iíve just went off on a tangent.

Iím still a university student, Iím now in 3rd year. Somehow made it through another year, too many breakdowns but somehow passed. Just started back as a 3rd year in September, but my mental health has been poorly so itís affected my uni and Iíve missed a lot. Iíve now went part time and, meaning Iíll be in 3rd year this year and next year. That doesnít really bother me, I still need structure of uni but like full time is too much right now and I need to look after my mental health more. But despite moving to part time still ended up at hospital on Tuesday this week :/

Basically coming back here after 6months to a year (honestly donít know how long, lost track of time), not that much further forward.

Anyways sorry for going off again, hi, how is everyone ?

Amanda x
    Wishing you a Magical Christmas

Heeey! Been a while! I have eupd too, so i know how tough it is I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling, but well done for sticking uni out! It's the little positives we have to hold onto. It's good to see you back and to have a friendly face around
    Bubbles
    'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

Hey apandav I think i remember seeing you in chat a few times (I could be wrong). Sorry to hear your still having problems, hopefully things start to lookup a bit at least.

Welcome back to the forums though
      Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Hi Bubbles, nice to see you on here again. EUPD is soooooo tough :/

Comment

Hi Rhys , yeah you wouldíve saw me on chat

Thanks

Comment

Hey Amanda,

I remember you, very well, so hi again. I'm Eleanor (used to go by Elle if that helps you to know who I am) I'm 14 and also from Scotland.

Im sorry to hear you're still struggling. It's great to have you back.
            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Good to have you back, apandav! Nice to see a familiar face returning.
              Taking care of yourself takes care of more than just yourself.

Comment

Welcome back!
                I dont expect anything - to just end up disappointed. But i do not have zero hope for the future cause that has only dragged me down & brung negativity. I will just not predict the future

Comment

Welcome back Amanda, it's great to have you here

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                  X