Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Support Circles on Sundays

Hey everyone,

We're going to be running support circles once a month on a Sunday! At the moment they run on Tuesdays, but for one of those Tuesdays, each month they will be running on a Sunday instead.

This next Sunday support circle will be on 26 November. If you'd like to come along, (sign up by completing the form here )
2 of 3 < >

Chatwee Update

Update - There's been some technical difficulties launching Chatwee onto our website so we will not be moving to Chatwee on Thursday.

As soon as we fix this issue, we'll announce another date for launching. We're really sorry for the delay in Chatwee, thanks so much for your patience.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month (September)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Shaunie,

​I care. I really relate to what you have been experiencing with the house falling apart, and things not getting fixed due to general shame of the state of the house and not knowing where to begin fixing things or who to contact (you don't want to come across rogue tradesmen). Not even having adequate heating and hot water. And clutter. Everywhere. It's horrible to live in such circumstances, I know. It's hard as well when you see everyone else living a 'normal' life and yet being unable to talk about your situation."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hey,

Thought I'd join this place to hopefully help with my loneliness.

I have a full time job Monday - Friday which involved working in a busy office. When I'm not at work I follow football or play games, read the news etc to try keep myself occupied but I still feel very lonely a lot, it's been going on for a long time now. So I'm attempting to get more sociable I guess but I just didn't know where to start. So yes don't really know what else to say... :/

Hey AJ!

Welcome to the boards

Comment

TY !

I'm not sure where's best to post/ try talk on here, this section seemed a little quiet but wasn't sure where else to start.

What part of here is most active? It's hard to tell from my phone.

Comment

Hi AJ

​Welcome to the boards!!

​It depends on what you want to talk about. For example if you would like a bit of support health and wellbeing might be a good place to go. Also Anything goes is normally for general chat type stuff. So it all depends on what it is you want to talk about. Try health and wellbeing because earlier you mentioned loneliness so that's a good place to start.

Speak soon

Abi

Comment

TY ! I have had a look around more and can see some places to start.

Comment

Heey! welcome to the boards
            'My worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse.' - Kate Le Page

Comment

TY !

Comment

Heya, welcome to the boards. Im Eleanor, 14, it's great to have you here

As Abi said, it honestly depends on what you want to talk about. This is quite a quiet forum in the grand scheme of things so it's much more likely your posts will be seen and able to get support if you need it!
                Last edited by independent_; 01-11-2017, 11:59 PM. Reason: It's too late to be typing ;)
                "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

TY!

The problem I'm having is I'm struggling to think of stuff to talk about. I always feel I sound dumb when I say this but it's like a feeling of wanting to talk and then having no words to say.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                  X