Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Vanilla features: have your say

As we move to our new boards software, Vanilla, we'll have a few new features at our disposal. We're keen to hear what you all think about them, so head here to have your say over how we'll use (or not use) some of the new features. Fill out the form before Wednesday the 21st to tell us your thoughts and have the option of joining our testing team!
2 of 3 < >

The Great Boards Migration

Great news! We're moving to new discussion boards software. Head here for the full announcement.
3 of 3 < >

Post of The Month

One-in-a-million is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Just a bit of fun here if you could create an advent calendar what would you put in it and why.

For me you would still get chocolate 😆😆
But inside each door is a task for the day. Something that includes you helping/talking to others, doing something festive and spreading Christmas cheer
For example

1. Tell your parents/carers you love them
2. Say hello when passing an OAP (that might be the only thing someone says to them all week)
3. Watch a Christmas movie
4. Help someone in need e.g put some spare change in a charity box, buy a warm drink for the homeless person who sits on the corner, dothe washing up ha ha ha😂
5 make hot chocolate
6. Visit your grandparents (if you donít already) They will more than likely love to see you.
7. Sing a Christmas song with a friend
8. Dress up in something Christmasy when you do your shopping.

You get the idea 😂😉 my reason for this is to get people in the mood and understand what Christmas actually means.

What would yours have and why."
(Click for full post )
See more
See less

Hi..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi..

Hi I thought i would write a little something about my life... Im 18 years old, left school at 14 years old due to severe anxiety and panic attacks. I suffer with two phobias that control my life, emetophobia and cardiophobia... i cant explain them as it triggers me. I am also on the autistic spectrum. Im pretty nervous about being on these forums as i used to be on a forum when I was 13 years old and people used to be pretty horrible at times. My Dad died in September after battling alcoholism and diabetes... a lot went n before he died and he had to move out in April 2017. Im very lonely and dont have many friends if any, I am extremely passionate about animals and work part time at a rehoming kennels! Animals are the only thing that have kept me going through the past few years, ive had some extremely dark times that have ended with me in hospital but Im just looking for some support. Please dont be horrible...

Hey!!!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience in the past with forums. Iím the time that I have been here everyone has been really kind and welcoming to me. Everyone is lonely!!

Esme x
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations

Comment

Hey Soph_ollie, and welcome to the boards.

It's Eleanor, 14, from chat. It's really great to have you here and sorry you've had bad experiences in the past. I think the difference on here is that we all have our unique problems and have no interest in judging others. In my experience everyone is really kind.

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a hard time over the past few years. I have emetophobia as well, so can realte to that. Hopefully being here will get the support you need at the mo!

Take care.
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hey

Sorry youve had sucha rough time. I hope you find this forum benefital. You will find no judgement here, just kindness & support. Youre not alone.

Its great youre reaching out for help, thats no small feat
        "Recovery is my best revenge" - Carolyn Spring "Let your past make you better not bitter" - Unknown

Comment

Hey Soph_ollie welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear about everything that has happened, but hopefully being here will be helpful to you

We also offer live chats, what run for 1 hour 30 mins Sun - thurs, in the forum of General Chat or Support chat (sometimes other types)

I'm not saying you have to go to them, I'm just letting you know about them if you didn't already.
          My hobby is bot busting ^_^

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X