It's an app that logs your daily activities, as well as your food intake and how much water you’ve drunk. It helps you set ‘health goals’ and nudges you to work towards them.
What’s good about it?
- It combines fitness with nutrition, so all your health needs fit into one app, rather than spreading the information around different ones.
- Its simple visual design. It’s easy to log your progress by clicking on the quirky animations.
- It’s easy to set (and stick to) health goals. The goals are clear and attainable, and the app gently reminds you to keep going, giving you a better chance of success.
What’s not so good?
- It pushes you to pay for a premium account. If you want to access certain quirks of the app, e.g. help with the 5:2 diet, you have to pay for premium membership.
- No mental health element. This app focuses purely on physical health and doesn’t take into account looking after your mental or spiritual wellbeing.
This post was submitted as part of 'Get Appy’ campaign. Take a peek at our other submissions and get involved by creating your own content!
What is pansexuality?
If you're pansexual, do you fancy EVERYONE?
I see the world in black and white
Savan shares his experience of living with autism, and ...
How to protect your mental health online
Look after your mental health online and rise above the ...
10 Things I Wish I’d Known As A Teenager
Natasha Devon shares what she wish she had known as a ...
‘It can be easy to dismiss stress…but it’s the great exacerbator’
Tom Pollock explores the theme of stress for this ...