It's an app that logs your daily activities, as well as your food intake and how much water you’ve drunk. It helps you set ‘health goals’ and nudges you to work towards them.
What’s good about it?
- It combines fitness with nutrition, so all your health needs fit into one app, rather than spreading the information around different ones.
- Its simple visual design. It’s easy to log your progress by clicking on the quirky animations.
- It’s easy to set (and stick to) health goals. The goals are clear and attainable, and the app gently reminds you to keep going, giving you a better chance of success.
What’s not so good?
- It pushes you to pay for a premium account. If you want to access certain quirks of the app, e.g. help with the 5:2 diet, you have to pay for premium membership.
- No mental health element. This app focuses purely on physical health and doesn’t take into account looking after your mental or spiritual wellbeing.
This post was submitted as part of 'Get Appy’ campaign. Take a peek at our other submissions and get involved by creating your own content!
Is the news making you feel anxious?
It's good to be connected, but look after yourself too.
Sexual harassment in the workplace
Don't feel like you have to put up with inappropriate ...
Volunteering at Christmas
Volunteer this Christmas and you're guaranteed warm ...
Why is being told to ‘man up’ dangerous?
'Man up' does nothing to improve the mental health ...
Changing university or course
Do you hate your course? Or even your university? The ...