Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
Don’t be fooled by the cute name, these babies are potentially lethal. Yes, they’re legal but that doesn’t mean they’re harmless. Aside from giving you hallucinations, they can also leave you chunning like there’s no tomorrow. To figure out what exactly they can do to you, read on.
The Hawaiian baby woodrose is a climbing vine with large furry seeds. Argyreia nervosa seeds, a.k.a., hawaiian baby woodrose seeds contain the psychedelic LSA (lysergic acid), and ingesting them can cause strong hallucinations. The seeds are usually chewed and spat out, or ground up and dissolved in liquid. They look a bit like chocolate chips but with a very hard texture.
What are the effects of taking Hawaiian baby woodrose?
If you take Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, you can expect:
- Hallucinations with similar effects to LSD, but with less intense visuals.
- A feeling of insight into the world, with intense interest in minor things you usually ignore.
- Trouble talking properly.
- Uncontrollable laughter even though you’re not sure what’s funny.
The trip usually lasts between six to eight hours, but feelings of tranquillity can last up to an extra 12 hours.
What are the risks?
Substances are a risky business. You should know what you’re in for. So, here’s a few things that could happen:
- The most common side effects are nausea, wind and vomiting.
- Since it’s a powerful hallucinogen, trips are unpredictable. Users can experience paranoia, panic, and anxiety so severe they want the trip to stop but are unable to escape.
- Sensitivity to the seeds can vary from person to person, and only a small amount can cause people to have a very severe reaction.
- Some users get severe abdominal cramps.
- The seeds can produce intense dizziness and confusion, which can be upsetting.
- The day after taking baby woodrose, some users experience hangover-type symptoms with blurred vision and vertigo.
Are Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds legal?
Hawaiian baby woodrose is not listed in the Misuse of Drugs Act, probably because the seeds are natural products. Regardless, it’s legal to possess it. However, it is illegal to sell it for the sole purpose of human consumption. Legal high traders dodge this loophole in the law by having “not for human consumption” on the packaging.
HBW seeds are actually what’s referred to as a ‘Legal High’. To find out more about legal highs, click here.
Elephant creeper, woolly morning glory, silver morning glory, and HBW.
If you are planning on taking Hawaiian baby woodrose:
- Taking them in an environment where you feel safe can reduce the risk of having a frightening trip.
- Keep a sober friend with you who can calm you down if the trip gets too much, or stop you from hurting yourself.
- These seeds can cause miscarriage so don’t take them if you are pregnant.
- Do not take these seeds if you have any liver problems like hepatitis or jaundice.
- Psychedelics affect different people differently, so taking any dosage is opening yourself up to an unknown reaction.
- FRANK offers friendly, confidential advice on all things drugs-related. Call now on 0300 123 6600
- Addaction helps people recover from drug and alcohol addictions.
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
- Need help but confused where to go locally? Download our StepFinder iPhone app to find local support services quickly.
By Nishika Melwani
Updated on 12-Sep-2021
No featured article