Are you 10-18, living in the UK, and looking for short-term counselling to improve your mental and emotional well-being?
We have fully qualified counsellors who are available to listen to you from Monday to Friday, 4pm to 11pm.
Your session will be private and confidential. The only time a session would not be private is if:
- You give us permission to tell someone else
- We believe that your life, or the life of another is in danger
- You tell us that you are planning to, or are seriously harming another young person
Web-Chat counselling could help with issues such as:
- A bereavement (death) or relationship breakdown
- Stress / anxiety
- Exploring issues like your sexual identity / gender identity
- Dealing with issues that are stopping you achieving your ambitions
- Dealing with feelings of depression or sadness
- Understanding yourself and your problems better
- Feeling more confident
Let us know how you feel by completing our question form.
Be as honest as you can. If worried for your safety the counselling team may will have to activate the “critical risk” procedure.
You may be assigned a counsellor within 2 weeks of your referral being received. However, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our service is not suitable for you if you are already receiving counselling.
If you feel that you want to end your life, please call 999 to seek immediate help from the emergency services. You can also contact HopeLineUK on 0800 068 41 41 or Samaritans on 116 123. If you are being abused, you can contact ChildLine on 0800 1111.
Our Specialist Webchat Counselling Service, is temporarily closed due to a high volume of referrals. The online referral form will be accessible again soon. In the meantime, you can access support by chatting to a member of our Helpline Team 11am to 11pm or join our online Community.