Apply to be The Mix’s new Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead on a wide range of digital marketing channels and activities to help raise awareness of The Mix and reach, support and activate online communities of young people.
You will develop, manage and implement The Mix’s digital marketing strategy and oversee social media content, campaigns and activations, online and social advertising, email marketing, influencer marketing and reporting. You will line-manage and develop our Marketing & Outreach Officer, as well as supporting the Marcomms team across always on and campaign or project based activities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, strategic and result orientated digital marketing specialist to join our team – someone who works well in a fast-paced environment and who has a passion for helping young people from all backgrounds.
Social media content, campaigns and activations
- Create and deliver social media campaigns, activations and content across all channels, collaborating with young people, experts, partners and staff.
- Manage social media community activations from Q&As to takeovers, promotions and competitions.
- Support, grow and activate a thriving social media community.
- Recruit, train and support a network of young social media ambassadors.
Social media and online advertising
- Create and optimise always on and activity based social media ad campaigns.
- Establish and activate the relationship with social media partners like Instagram, Twitter and TikTok, creating new partnership opportunities and applying for advertising credits.
- Manage the relationship with our digital marketing agency, which oversees our $40,000 a month Google Ads grant.
- Establish, nurture and activate relationships with influencers, experts, celebrities and young ambassadors.
- Secure always on and campaign-based coverage, support and activities beyond The Mix’s owned channels.
- Build an engaged and data-optimised CRM database.
- Create and issue reactive topic and campaign based emails.
- Set up and optimise automated emails.
- Support email marketing opportunities across the charity.
- Create insightful reports for social media, online advertising, influencer marketing and email marketing and build upon best practice.
Project and team management
- Line-manage, support and help develop our Marketing and Outreach Officer.
- Collaborate with young people to co-design and co-create digital marketing opportunities, and ensure youth voice is at the centre of these.
- Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximise all opportunities.
- Manage projects, budgets, campaigns and any other tasks as set by the Head of Marketing and Communications.
- At least four years of digital marketing experience.
- A passion for all things digital marketing and a desire to use your expertise to support the team, wider charity and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing social media activations and advertising campaigns for a brand, charity or organisation across a wide range of channels including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience managing influencer and email marketing campaigns and activities with a broad understanding of GDPR.
- A desire to collaborate with young people to ensure our digital marketing channels are authentic, representative and impactful.
- Excellent time-management and the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks on any given day/week.
- In depth knowledge of Google, influencer, email marketing and social media analytics, and how to analyse and evaluate this data for reporting building on best practice.
- Line management experience.
- Project and budget management experience.
- Experience of working with children and young people.
Benefits of working for us
- Generous annual leave allowance of 35 days pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Pension contribution of 4% to employee 4%
- Flexible and remote working available
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Weekly staff socials
- Colleague of the month – awarded half a day extra annual leave
- Central London location
How to apply
To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter that includes:
- What relevant skills and experience you would bring to this Digital Marketing Manager role (as detailed above).
- Why you would like to work in this role at The Mix
For more info, read our full job pack.
Application deadline: Friday 14th Jul 2023 at 09:00AM
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
Updated on 20-Jun-2023
Sorry, comments closed
No featured article