It's an app that tracks your physical activity and how that impacts your mood. It logs your sleep, exercise, calorie intake, alcohol consumption, and mood, so you can spot patterns that make you stressed and unhappy. It also syncs all its data with your other apps and wearable devices.
What's good about it?
- It recognises that mental and physical health are linked. And you can monitor how one impacts the other. This is great for giving you a wider idea of what makes you feel happy and healthy.
- It’s easy to use. The layout is clear and simple, so you won't spend half your life faffing about trying to figure out how it works.
- The real-time mode is useful for sharing with keyworkers. If you're seeing someone about your mental health this is a great way of sharing how you’ve been feeling since your last session.
And what's not so good?
- It doesn't have the widest spectrum of feelings to choose from. You may feel like the app doesn't reflect all the thoughts and feelings you've experienced.
- The nutritional info was hard to input. Counting the calories is particularly hard, especially if you're not used to doing it.
- Hard to use in moments of mental anguish. If you're in a spiral, you may not feel like fiddling with an app – but it can be useful afterwards.
This post was submitted as part of 'Get Appy’ campaign. Take a peek at our other submissions and get involved by creating your own content!
Young Dads: Caring for Your Mental Health
Becoming a parent is simultaneously amazing and ...
Help! I feel lonely
You're not the only one that feels alone right now.
How worried are you about climate change?
The Mix went to the Climate Strike to find out how ...
Friends with benefits
Having a 'friend with benefits' suits some people ...
What to expect from counselling: a guide
If you've decided to sign up for counselling, that's ...