It's an app that logs your daily activities, as well as your food intake and how much water you’ve drunk. It helps you set ‘health goals’ and nudges you to work towards them.
What’s good about it?
- It combines fitness with nutrition, so all your health needs fit into one app, rather than spreading the information around different ones.
- Its simple visual design. It’s easy to log your progress by clicking on the quirky animations.
- It’s easy to set (and stick to) health goals. The goals are clear and attainable, and the app gently reminds you to keep going, giving you a better chance of success.
What’s not so good?
- It pushes you to pay for a premium account. If you want to access certain quirks of the app, e.g. help with the 5:2 diet, you have to pay for premium membership.
- No mental health element. This app focuses purely on physical health and doesn’t take into account looking after your mental or spiritual wellbeing.
This post was submitted as part of 'Get Appy’ campaign. Take a peek at our other submissions and get involved by creating your own content!
Here’s how I learned to love my body
Activist Stevie Blaine tells us how he learnt to love ...
Looking after your mental health when starting university
Even the most confident students can struggle with ...
Exams and the pressure to do well
How can you deal with the pressure from others, or even ...
How to stay sane on social media
The internet is both a marvellous and a terrible thing. ...
Coke and your nose
Whats does regular coke use do to your nostrils?