Our exploration stage into hidden homeless in young people.
Methodology – Define the project
We started our research by conducting an extensive literature review. A list of the sources we reviewed:
- Young, Hidden and Homeless – Crisis Report.
- Statutory Homelessness in Britain – Chapter 12: The experience of young people accepted as homeless 16-17 year olds
- Housing Options and Solutions for Young People in 2020 – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, June 2012.
- Young People and housing: the need for a new policy agenda – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2010.
- A young people’s charter on housing – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2010.
- Housing choices and issues for young people in the UK – Joseph Rowntree Foundation 2008.
- Young People’s Housing Transitions – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2008.
- Britain’s Hidden Homeless and the Death of Michelle Conroy – Guardian Newspaper.
- Growing up in social housing in the new millennium: Housing, neighbourhoods, and early outcomes for children born in 2000.
- Statutory Homelessness in England: The experiences of families and 16-17 year olds.
- A cross-cohort description of young people’s housing experience in Britain over 30 years:
- An application of Sequence Analysis
- LSE: Growing up in Social Housing in Britain
- LSE: Cross section of Young People’s Housing Experience in the UK – Ruth Lupton
- Handling Challenging Contacts – The Samaritans
- Improving the Safety of Homeless Young People with Mobile Phones – Values, Form and Function. Jill
- Palzkill Woelfer, Amy Iverson, David G. Hendry, Batya Friedman, and Brian T. Gill.
Methodology – Gather insight from young people
Methodology – Co-create Support Eco-system Part 1)
Methodology – Co-create Support Eco-system (Part 2)
Published on 07-Nov-2015
Friends with benefits
Having a 'friend with benefits' suits some people ...
Expert chat: Bullying
Lauren from Anti-Bullying Alliance offers her advice on ...
Bored of Banter? When Banter Turns to Bullying
There’s a fine line between banter and bullying
Do you need to leave home? Here’s a guide to help
It can be really overwhelming to think about, but there ...
What are the new abortion laws in Northern Ireland?
Abortion has been decriminalised in Northern Ireland; ...