Our exploration stage into hidden homeless in young people.
Methodology – Define the project
We started our research by conducting an extensive literature review. A list of the sources we reviewed:
- Young, Hidden and Homeless – Crisis Report.
- Statutory Homelessness in Britain – Chapter 12: The experience of young people accepted as homeless 16-17 year olds
- Housing Options and Solutions for Young People in 2020 – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, June 2012.
- Young People and housing: the need for a new policy agenda – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2010.
- A young people’s charter on housing – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2010.
- Housing choices and issues for young people in the UK – Joseph Rowntree Foundation 2008.
- Young People’s Housing Transitions – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2008.
- Britain’s Hidden Homeless and the Death of Michelle Conroy – Guardian Newspaper.
- Growing up in social housing in the new millennium: Housing, neighbourhoods, and early outcomes for children born in 2000.
- Statutory Homelessness in England: The experiences of families and 16-17 year olds.
- A cross-cohort description of young people’s housing experience in Britain over 30 years:
- An application of Sequence Analysis
- LSE: Growing up in Social Housing in Britain
- LSE: Cross section of Young People’s Housing Experience in the UK – Ruth Lupton
- Handling Challenging Contacts – The Samaritans
- Improving the Safety of Homeless Young People with Mobile Phones – Values, Form and Function. Jill
- Palzkill Woelfer, Amy Iverson, David G. Hendry, Batya Friedman, and Brian T. Gill.
Methodology – Gather insight from young people
Methodology – Co-create Support Eco-system Part 1)
Methodology – Co-create Support Eco-system (Part 2)
Published on 07-Nov-2015
How will Brexit affect Northern Ireland and Scotland?
Each country that makes up the United Kingdom will be ...
Do you need to leave home? Here’s a guide to help
It can be really overwhelming to think about, but there ...
Helping a friend with an eating disorder
Know how to help a friend with an eating disorder.
Racist Abuse Lead Me to a Career in Anti-Oppression Activism
We speak to the inspiring Vanessa Faloye about her ...
Update: Brexit & the new government
Following the general election, Boris Johnson and the ...