Our exploration stage into hidden homeless in young people.
Methodology – Define the project
We started our research by conducting an extensive literature review. A list of the sources we reviewed:
- Young, Hidden and Homeless – Crisis Report.
- Statutory Homelessness in Britain – Chapter 12: The experience of young people accepted as homeless 16-17 year olds
- Housing Options and Solutions for Young People in 2020 – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, June 2012.
- Young People and housing: the need for a new policy agenda – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2010.
- A young people’s charter on housing – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2010.
- Housing choices and issues for young people in the UK – Joseph Rowntree Foundation 2008.
- Young People’s Housing Transitions – Joseph Rowntree Foundation, Nov 2008.
- Britain’s Hidden Homeless and the Death of Michelle Conroy – Guardian Newspaper.
- Growing up in social housing in the new millennium: Housing, neighbourhoods, and early outcomes for children born in 2000.
- Statutory Homelessness in England: The experiences of families and 16-17 year olds.
- A cross-cohort description of young people’s housing experience in Britain over 30 years:
- An application of Sequence Analysis
- LSE: Growing up in Social Housing in Britain
- LSE: Cross section of Young People’s Housing Experience in the UK – Ruth Lupton
- Handling Challenging Contacts – The Samaritans
- Improving the Safety of Homeless Young People with Mobile Phones – Values, Form and Function. Jill
- Palzkill Woelfer, Amy Iverson, David G. Hendry, Batya Friedman, and Brian T. Gill.
Methodology – Gather insight from young people
Methodology – Co-create Support Eco-system Part 1)
Methodology – Co-create Support Eco-system (Part 2)
Published on 07-Nov-2015
What is Microdosing All About?
Is microdosing a newfangled alternative to ...
Racist Abuse Lead Me to a Career in Anti-Oppression Activism
We speak to the inspiring Vanessa Faloye about her ...
Help! I’m worried about Brexit
If you're worried about the future, here's how to deal ...
How to Change the World (Yes Seriously)
What part do you want to play in shaping our future world?
Being Bullied Turned Me into a Bully
We speak to Katie* about why she became a bully and how ...